brakes...please help me..

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

me and my dad put rotors and pads on the front of my moms mazda 3....i burnished them properly and all way good... well a day later the front driver side wheel started squealing badly, intermittently... i dont know why it does it...i know its normal for disc to squeel..but not like this...

im sure most people have seem my recent thread about my dad passing...and with so much going on i just cant deal with another problem right now...

is there anybody who would be willing to take a look at the car for me please and make it stop squealing...i just dont have the energy right now and the squeal is horrid... i got too much on my plate to bother with it

so if anyone has any ideas as to what it may be please let me know...but ide rather just find someone to take a look at it for me... PM me with a price please and a time that i can bring it to you

Guest tbutera2112
I got you covered whenever is good for man

thanks a lot...ill get with you sometime on sunday night and let you know whats going on... im just going to be so busy until then...we will set up a time to get together