Crazy enough that it just might work....

Science Abuse

HEY! I always change fluids in my yard. The crap all came from the ground and it can go back. Same with me someday which is why earth don't matter. It'll be here awhile longer than me so I'm gonna have my fun;-)

I dont get it, I thought globalwarming was caused by greenhouse gases (If you believe in it I mean, which I wholeheartedly do not)

So wouldn't the last thing you want to do be to reflect the light into the atmosphere, don't you want to reflect it before it gets there.

White paint is stupid.

Global warming is another progressive movement meant to make everyone think people who drive a truck are dirty, corrupt, racist, bigots and the green people hybrid drivers are awesome. Theyve been doing this shit forever.

I dont get it, I thought globalwarming was caused by greenhouse gases (If you believe in it I mean, which I wholeheartedly do not)

So wouldn't the last thing you want to do be to reflect the light into the atmosphere, don't you want to reflect it before it gets there.

White paint is stupid.

Global warming is another progressive movement meant to make everyone think people who drive a truck are dirty, corrupt, racist, bigots and the green people hybrid drivers are awesome. Theyve been doing this shit forever.

Yes, but if you can reflect the heat of the sun you can still cool the surface of whatever is covered. There's one guy that wants to cover parts of Greenland with a big white tarp to prevent glacier melt. Recently he tested his theory by covering 2 acres of melting glacier with a tarp. The area around the tarp was turning to slush, while the covered area froze solid again. In just a few weeks the area around the tarp was 2 feet lower.

Basically, it's like standing in the shade on a hot day.

Yes, but if you can reflect the heat of the sun you can still cool the surface of whatever is covered. There's one guy that wants to cover parts of Greenland with a big white tarp to prevent glacier melt. Recently he tested his theory by covering 2 acres of melting glacier with a tarp. The area around the tarp was turning to slush, while the covered area froze solid again. In just a few weeks the area around the tarp was 2 feet lower.

Basically, it's like standing in the shade on a hot day.

If thats true then that would have nothing to do with greenhouse gases that affect everything under the atmosphere, only what is in direct sunlight...which is not manmade.

So hopefully he gets more press for this to shut some people up