one fast stang

one fast stang

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..and as stupid as it sounds, i may need help putting in a headlight bulb on my moms car...last time i put them in, she ended up at the dealership the next morning because they didnt work right, guess i had them in wrong... idk why its so hard to put headlight bulbs in her car

Too bad you aren't closer. A friend and I just did an H.I.D. swap and changed my fogs. We had it down to a science, lol.

Guest tbutera2112
Too bad you aren't closer. A friend and I just did an H.I.D. swap and changed my fogs. We had it down to a science, lol.

yea...it kicked my ass last time.. i got the bulbs in and they fit and turned on etc...but i guess they were fucked up....mom called me the next day saying she had the dealership fix them lol...they went in ok and seemed fine, so i had no idea

Don't forget the newest made up word is "Sexting". Sexting is when I you send a picture of your cock via text message to someone's phone. They usually reply with something along the lines of "OMG i am horny now."

Completely unrelated ...

Why doesn't everyone list their cell numbers in this thread, and not because I'm so horny.

first off, I love flat black. you may not remember the 1950 mecury in the movie cobra, that might be a little to old for you.... but that fucking car was bad ass. also, i can't say much for those pontiac fans out there but what I can say tpt aka ( trailer park trash). all you need is a big fucking bird on the hood and you will fit right in. thanks to all those haters out there. as for the comment about the tonka truck thing i will never know if it might be able to run anything over cause all those peeps will be looking at my ass end. how gay is that? "stop looking at my pretty little ass fag boy"

Either this 27yr old from Dublin is really a 14yr old from the South side, or there are a few English teachers in the Dublin City School system needing punched in the face.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv266/christopherapyne/100_0788.jpg

well you guys wanted some pictures of my v6 331 stroker well here you go. i cant wait to see you guy's out on the track this year. by the way sorry for the comments about the t/a's i seen a few that are really sweet. let me know if anyone would like to get together sometime so i can see your rides in person. also i'm very interested in getting my car supercharged if anyone has any suggestions let me know where to start.

Edited by one fast stang
picture didnt pop up

Guest Removed

and you fail at posting pics

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv266/christopherapyne/100_0787.jpg

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv266/christopherapyne/100_0788.jpg

Guest Removed
hey thanks for posting those for me i am computer illiterate just trying to get the hang of thangs. what kind of track times does your car it looks mean

its a jackstand warrior at the moment.

lets test him and see how smart he isnt

its only a 289 with loud exhaust.:ninja: