B.I.G Fight!

HAOLE

Stupid people. Another reason I don't like Easton.:lol:

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2009/01/18/story_mall_fight.html?sid=102

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Police said a fight Saturday night at Easton Town Center started after a group of teenagers were upset that a movie was sold out.

Easton mall security and officers on horseback and in cruisers responded to the mall at Easton at about 9:30 p.m., 10TV's Brittany Westbrook reported.

Police regained control of the crowd and directed the teenagers to the other side of Morse Crossing and away from the movie theater. That is where parents were able to pick up their children.

James Finnerty was there when the fight broke out.

"When we were in there, there was a huge crowd and I guess some people showed up to see the new Notorious B.I.G. movie, a bunch of young high school aged kids, and it got out of hand," Finnerty said. "(The police) were definitely outnumbered, but they seemed to be handling everything pretty well."

Bonnie, a parent who did not want 10TV to use her last name, said she was not happy about the response by police, Westbrook reported.

"It's ridiculous. Yeah we need to watch out for our children and everything, and we need to make them be responsible, but there's a better way to handle that," Bonnie said. "(They should have) kept all the kids at the community room until a parent was reached. Anything can happen to these kids."

Officials at Easton said their security officers were directing the teeangers to its community center.

Once the teenagers were evacuated from the movie theater, police allowed people with IDs back in. They had to be 21 or older to be allowed to return.

According to Easton Town Center policy, children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian while in the public areas after 9:30 p.m.

The incident remained under investigation.

Stay with 10TV News and 10TV.com for more information.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing hood about ohio.. Just a bunch of punk-ass bitches.

When I went on my break around 7:30pm yesterday the whole lobby in front of the ticket box was swarming with people.. little had I known, the new BIG movie was out.

When I went on my break around 7:30pm yesterday the whole lobby in front of the ticket box was swarming with people.. little had I known, the new BIG movie was out.

You serious? Ya, Easton is a bunch of pussies. Walk to hilltop or go visit Mount Vernon Avenue and start telling them they are all punk-ass bitches.

Go walk down around Miller/Kelton telling everyone you see that very sentence. Wear blue.

At easton I almost punched a child in the throat after he told me to watch "where the fuck I was going" after I barely scraped the edge of his shoe while we were line. If only my wife wasn't with me ...

Thats right, I wouldn't feel the slightest bit bad about clocking a 14/15 yr old kid right in the throat.

Let it out

I concur

Go walk down around Miller/Kelton telling everyone you see that very sentence. Wear blue.

At easton I almost punched a child in the throat after he told me to watch "where the fuck I was going" after I barely scraped the edge of his shoe while we were line. If only my wife wasn't with me ...

Thats right, I wouldn't feel the slightest bit bad about clocking a 14/15 yr old kid right in the throat.

I concur

Yeah I know were not "old" but some kids these days seriously need to learn the word respect and accident. I hope our generation of kids does not grow up the same.

lol @ punching a kid in the throat. would probably deserve it. pull the line from training day..."if i see you down here again, im going to take your car, and im gonna let the home boys up the street run a train on your girl. you know what a train is, right?"

I go to the Arena Grand to watch movies in public, children don't frequent there. It's the only place in Columbus where you can enjoy watching a movie in public.

Movie Tavern is also a good place food + drinks + girl + movie - children = nothing but a win win situation

God I hate Easton....

Fuck you COTA for ruining it

Lol... That is the truth.Easton is too easy to get to because of cota. So what you have is a bunch of people that can't even afford to be there ruining it for the rest of us.

When I lived in St.Louis, the metor link stopped at the Missiouri River. Every election cycle the county tried to get thwe metro link into St.Charles Mo. The people of St.Charles did not want the merto link to cross the river. The only thing stopping the ghetto from crossing the river was a metro link rail.

Easton used to be fine until COTA started transporting out there. Can't go to Easton and see a movie unless it's a stupid day during the week, or before dark.

go once all the super little fuckers get kicked out for being underage

I went to go see it at Movie Tavern the other night and it was sold out. No fights or riots broke out though.

I don't know why, but the latest showing they have for Notorious ANYWHERE is 9 or 9:30. They won't offer a late showing, not even the Lennox

I went to go see it at Movie Tavern the other night and it was sold out. No fights or riots broke out though.

I don't know why, but the latest showing they have for Notorious ANYWHERE is 9 or 9:30. They won't offer a late showing, not even the Lennox

gee if they knew how to act maybe they could show a later flim. i mean you dont see clark or tinman or adam throwing up hands when the new harry potter came out, nerds just dont do that.