How to: Find arrests?

Miller

Can we get the cliffs?

Details?

Former roommate has his 19th b-day party. I wasnt very happy about all the youngsters in the apartment, and the mess they were creating was out of control. I told him to end his little get together because he had lost control of his own party and things were being ruined.

Somewhere along the line, he and a girl got into it over something and he apparently pushed her or something... who knows they were all drunk.

Party ends and everyone passes out. 30 or so minutes after everything is over, there is a knocking on the door. Me being the only sober one, hears it, and peers through the peek hole. Standing there are 3 teenage males, white, black cloths, never seen them before. So i just wait... no more than the time i stepped back, they kicked the door. Only one of the dead bolts was engaged so after only 7 mighty kicks, the door frame gave out and flew open. To the surprise of the three young men, there was a large man with a 9in survival knife waiting for them at the end of the hall way. Wisely, they bolted.

CPD's finest didn't catch shit. Should have chased them myself.

Guest Removed

only thing i have is traffic

1 SQUEALING TIRES PAID WAIVER

2 TAG VIOLATIONS

(street race on 104)

1 SPEED PER SE - 55MPH PAID WAIVER

2 TAG VIOLATIONS

(street race on fisher)

1 SPEED DISMISSED

2 *MUFFLERS/*SMOKE/GAS GUILTY

(he heard me, and he seen all the smoke from the tires.only one that stuck)

1 PROHIB START/BACKING

leavin from a traffic light . I seen him after i let go of the trans brake button..lmao

theres some more but ill leave those bs ones out.

Yeahh this is a little late but you all have the right idea.

http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/web_sites/courts/

This is a website for most county's profiles. You can find the links to do record searches here from any county. For example, click on Franklin and it will lead you to the Franklin County Clerk of Courts (the link was posted by some else above). Also, if you need clarification on someone, call the court - it's all public record. Happy hunting.