Needing a GRP STABILIZER

Random Negro

XR100s are what a few stunters I know trained with. I wouldn't suggest a full size MX bike...

Ask or PM 12 o'clock. He seems pretty decent in doing it. I know if you do any endos or compete in that event, you are going to need a damper. I know the guys who do it have them, at least...

I learned on a Honda XR200, you definitely need a stabilizer if you are going to stunt a sportbike. you will wreck your sportbike if you stunt it. I have wrecked every bike I own at some point.

agreed. stabilizer will only help with wheelies if doing high speed shit. If doing endo's, I 100% agree that you should get one.

I always had my scotts stabilizer one turn from full hard. if your just learning wheelies on the sportbike, your gonna be winding out in 1st gear, and if you land with the front wheel slightly cocked without a stabilizer, there is a good chance of getting tank slap and losing control, especially on a hot humid day.

I heard from someone that Jason Briton uses a GPR stabilizer and only has it set on the 4th click from full soft when he stunts. Seems pretty soft for stunting, especially when the damper has like 16 settings.

thats cus at the end of every endo he does a 180 degree turn which you have to be able to turn the bars for.

no such thing as a cheap damper, but ebay is your friend. I got a mint damper from a gsxr and bought a different mount kit to put it on my F4i. I have 300 in it when it cost over 400 new. But really, just browse on ebay or craigs list for used dampers that are promised not to leak. if you have a certain color in mind that you have to have, that will make the search that much harder to find

My ZX9 needs one sometimes when I let my hands rest after the twisties, or long streightaways,as I pull my hands off the bars, the deceleration causes a whobble, not a tank slap or anything violent,it is controllable but wakes me up.I would install one but I don't keep my bikes very long before I get something different, the 86 GSXR 1100 has one, and we all know those old sportbikes needed it. Now the CBR 600 NEVER had a problem.