3k for a JDM rear seat....

DaddyBuiltRacing

Worth it or not...let the discussion begin

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2455501&highlight=rear+seat+recaro

For those that choose not to scroll through the thread, heres some highlights:

JDM ITR DB8 RED Rear Seats: 3000 OBO

That isn't a typo. I don't care if you don't like the price. This is one of TWO known sets WORLDWIDE. Came from a 1997 E-DB8 in Japan as a FACTORY OPTION. These match the front Recaros perfectly. I will keep these for my EJ1 if they don't sell. They are flawless except for the minor fade at the top. It is almost invisible in person, but the flash brings it out. Let me know if you need more pictures.

Yes, you are correct that only CDM ITRs got the red rear seats. However, the CDM didn't have a 4-door ITR, and those red hatchback seats have the black tray like the USDM models. The person I bought them from imported them from Japan, and they were pulled from a JDM 1997 E-DB8. In case you're wondering, the suede and tweed is an exact match on all the seats I have.

This option was available from Honda Japan for 1996-1997 DB8 Integra Type-R only. The 4-door model's seats came standard with black alcantara and red stitching. These seats were an option for the people that ordered front red seats and wanted the backs to match. Only a small number of DB8 owners opted for red Recaros to begin with, so even fewer opted for red rears. With only two limited production years for DB8 ITR, it was no wonder that there are so few of these. The seller mentioned that he only knew of one other set that he had seen in Japan, and that person wasn't selling them.

as nice as they may be, and as nice as they match, dude paid 3k for seats. and REAR seats at that. will probably never even get sat in.

if you wanna get nitpicky, the shades of red arent exact. the rears are a little lighter. HAHAHAH dude got ripped! shits weak!!!

It really depends on the kind of person you are and if you have the $$ to do so. I paid $550 for my JDM rear zenki bumper with brackets. I'm sure no one on this forum can understand what they mean and how rare it is, but I do so I like it.

Um... they are Recaro's. Recaro's came stock in the ITR and CTR outside of the US.

I meant like they're not even a racing seat, for that much money you could just get 2 nice recaro's put in the back. They're nothing but red back seats.