89 si hatch fs b18 swap!

Guest Removed

non. still obd0 as well.learn your honda's

My old second gen teg was obd0 vtec. Learn your honda's. :bangbang:

http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=1&P_ID=123&strPageHistory=&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=134

obviously wasn't the motor it came with but still obd0

yeah the 92-93 vtec 2g's where obd1 bitch what?:gtfo: and not all of them had vtax either

90-91 non vtec years, obd0

look it up

http://www.honda-tech.com/zeromain

mine was a 1990 bitch. but yes.... it had a obd0 b16a.

you didn't specify that it had to be a stock obd0 engine.

Guest Removed
mine was a 1990 bitch. but yes.... it had a obd0 b16a.

you didn't specify that it had to be a stock obd0 engine.

only odbo b16 i know of is the zc if i remember right...

and the 92-93 where the b17 and so on and etc etc!

Edited by Removed

My old second gen teg was obd0 vtec. Learn your honda's. :bangbang:

http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=1&P_ID=123&strPageHistory=&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=134

obviously wasn't the motor it came with but still obd0

Didn't know if you read my Edit or not. But that's what I had in my 90 teg. But I would only want a 2nd gen teg if it was clean and rust free. other than that they are junk IMO.

Guest Removed
Didn't know if you read my Edit or not. But that's what I had in my 90 teg. But I would only want a 2nd gen teg if it was clean and rust free. other than that they are junk IMO.

i wants that trans! :cool:;)

and my old da, with the motor in the garage in it. looks like i have to buy another header

junk? hell no. keep it up and take care of it and it will do the same to you.

id rather break down in a honda @ 300,000 miles then a gm @ 30,000 miles

damn rob, youre on a roll with your kia and honda shit today

im on a roll everywhere! :bangbang:

i wants that trans! :cool:;)

and my old da, with the motor in the garage in it. looks like i have to buy another header

junk? hell no. keep it up and take care of it and it will do the same to you.

id rather break down in a honda @ 300,000 miles then a gm @ 30,000 miles

im on a roll everywhere! :bangbang:

My Da started to have bad waterleaks from somewhere around the cowl into the passenger floor... Door didn't shut correctly... and kept breaking stuff. It just wasn't smart to keep it anymore. I then traded it straight up for a 2000 civic hatch in fair condition. :D

Rob why not keep the car. You can get those things down to nothing on weight, make 300 whp and run low 11's all day. I got a friend with one that I think it about 1800 pounds right now. I am goin to talk to him about buying it and getting it runnin as a n/a car and make it a fun lil race car.

My notch > that shitvic

you are not going to make 300 n/a with a honda unless its a k series

i wouldnt put that kind of money into a fucking honda to run 11's either

Fixed and Rob the ZC is not a b16 you fool. ZC is part of the D series family but the redheaded bastard of the bunch. It is similar to the 88-89 Integra D16a1 in that its a D series that is DOHC, they are a bitch to find parts for. There is also a sohc zc that comes in both vtec and non vtec version's they are similar to the Z6 and d15b2/b7

There is an obd0 b16 it came out in 89 in the JDM CRX SIR, first year Vtec was offered in the states was in 90 when the NSX was intorduced, second car to get dohc vtec was the 92-93 GSR which had the 1.7l in it which is similar to the b16. This was also the first year that the sohc vtec engine was available in the states.

Honda schooling is now in session, come on kids file in!

Oh yeah bump for you!

Guest Removed

either way i dont care b this, zc that, vtec blah blah blah. yeah these cars are fun. i have had a few and messed around with them. hell many of people told me what i was doing with my old d/a with stock parts couldnt happen. well the da that this is getting traded for has a 6 puck. and with the head i have here(valves i got off you) and the homemade block gaurd, I will truely find out what a totaly stock bottom end will hold on spray! and for sure i will bust my 13 sec time slip this time round. IF it ever gets together. my main issue right now is trying to find a shop/building something to work out of. cause the house isnt cutting it anymore! and 7 cars at time parked out front (some without tags) isnt cool!

btw josh, didnt j&g build a 300hp b16 headed b20?

Edited by Removed

Umm they might have built a 300hp LS/Vtec but I garuntee you they had about 10k into the damn thing and the piston to valve clearance would have to be rediculously close. Not to mention it was probably a custom stroker kit that made it like a 2.4-2.6l which I have seen. Still an expensive way to go slow considering I made 300whp on 13lbs of boost on a bone stock motor lol

Oh btw parts will be up here tomorrow for sure man. Sorry its taken this long, been super busy that i had to ask my mom what day it was lol

Guest Removed
I got a friend with one that I think it about 1800 pounds right now. I am goin to talk to him about buying it and getting it runnin as a n/a car and make it a fun lil race car.

well i need to know by saturday. otherwise, its leaving sunday.

this can get locked up.