Texting While Driving

El Karacho1647545492

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still an advocate for banning cell phone use while driving a vehicle. 95% of the time, if some dumb cunt cuts me off, you can almost guarantee that bitch has a cell phone to her face.

I believe that using a hand held cell phone while driving should be a reckless op ticket.

Dear soccer mom in the explodition,

Your husband can afford that that Prada purse, but can't a $30 bluetooth?

Die in a fire!

I can drive my car prefectly while talking on the phone... women on the other hand seam to be in a whole different world I cannot count the number of times ive been in a hurry to get somewhere and some ass hole is in the left lane doing 60 or 55 and refuses to get over so I end up passing them on the right and sure enough its some stupid cunt in he big ass suv on her phone not paying attention

I'm still an advocate for banning cell phone use while driving a vehicle. 95% of the time, if some dumb cunt cuts me off, you can almost guarantee that bitch has a cell phone to her face.

Agreed. We need the law New York and other states have, it's illegal to be on one in your car, unless you are using a hands free device... :nod:

A female re-ended me while I was sitting at a red light, AND there was 3 people in front of me sitting at a red light. When I got out of my car to bitch at her she wouldn't even get off her cell phone. She rolled up her fracking window! If my little sister wasn't riding with me I would of kicked in her window. What a piece of shit driver.

The last person I wrote a ticket to admitted they were texting that's why she was swerving from lane to lane, speeding up and slowing down. Earned her a marked lanes and seatbelt violation. Stupid people like that cause accidents all the time. Pisses me off.

The last person I wrote a ticket to admitted they were texting that's why she was swerving from lane to lane, speeding up and slowing down. Earned her a marked lanes and seatbelt violation. Stupid people like that cause accidents all the time. Pisses me off.

I don't know what's stupider, txting while driving or telling an officer that you were doing it.