Where?

Cordell

I need to get the engine out of my Camaro. I really want to do it myself, but I live in an apartment, my Dad still has his garage tied up with his Mustang, and my new job won't let me bring it in there without charging me.

If anyone is interested in a trade, some cash, wants to pull it out on the cheap, or has any other ideas let me know. thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
So no one? I'm gonna talk to Will, but isn't he on the west side somewhere? Maybe I can talk my Dad into moving his Mustang for a few days. I guess I'll figure something out.

sorry man...:(

Guest 614Streets
We can do it possibly sunday , I have to do a timing belt on a acura on saturday and I can't wait to do that , :rollsyeyes: but sunday , monday I might be able to say yeah we can. Call me tommrrow if you want.

Guest Removed
We can do it possibly sunday , I have to do a timing belt on a acura on saturday and I can't wait to do that , :rollsyeyes: but sunday , monday I might be able to say yeah we can. Call me tommrrow if you want.

make model? some of those are cake, just looks bad :bangbang:

Guest 614Streets

Its a acura CL TYPE S , thing of it is its for a broad that thought her t and a would entice my appetite , in other words I have to pick car up at said broads house in the am because she can't drop it off or some dumb shit I have been hearing in my ear for the past 3 weeks.

Yeah prob not bad just tight in there. :???:

Guest 614Streets

you aint no ninja. http://alldatapro.com/alldata/PRO~V109461669~C35669~R0~OB0~P2R0H~N/0/80851247/83216606/83216611/83216614/34853741/56180732/34855844/34849574/101505974/101506010.jpg

I use the battery hold down to blah blah blah the ....

Guest Removed
you aint no ninja.

I use the battery hold down to blah blah blah the ....

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?

OH YOUR WELCOME!

BTW your dyno just got 320 feet hacked off

AND STILL CANT GET THE JOB DONE:bangbang:

Guest Removed

i still think we should combine forces!

found a huge building's with a house, right off freeway. perfect for 3 shops(your paint guy 2)

may even be room for dyno brian!

call if you want to know more!