FREE Papa John's Medium Pizza

Flyin Miata

So after I placed my order. The store called me and said they were having problems with that code, and said they have been told to deny all orders using a variation of that code.

I told that that it was not my fault they had working codes available, so don't take it out on me. He apologized and said he could do nothing for me.

No more PJ pizza for me.... :(

anyone else have issues with managers telling them no? i went in and the dude looked at me like i was crazy when i said it was free and he looked at the screen and said " is it supposed to be free" yes

dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow

Nope, I got mine around noon today. Ordered online, walked in and the lady just handed me my pizza and said have a nice day. Went to the one on Hudson close to campus.

So after I placed my order. The store called me and said they were having problems with that code, and said they have been told to deny all orders using a variation of that code.

I told that that it was not my fault they had working codes available, so don't take it out on me. He apologized and said he could do nothing for me.

No more PJ pizza for me.... :(

HA HAAAAAA!! No code worked for me

Guest 614Streets
When I went in and got mine on parsons the dude said do you have a coupon , I just said no it was free on the internet he looked all confused and said ok here you go. Then a customer who looked like his liver just got mad dog 50/50 asked , you got a free pizza? LOL.