Joined 1911 crew

RedRocket1647545505

pics of said 10mm you were looking at? Could someone explain a 10mm for me. Id rather here it from you guys then google it. I know guns just never heard much about a 10mm

http://www.cz-usa.com/data/productimg/main080.png

10mm is what the .40S&W was derived from. It's basically a .40cal with a bit more punch to it.

It's not a real popular round, but I likes it.

• 2 weeks later...
You seem to like Glocks as much as I do, how hard is your 1911 to break down as oppose to one of your Glocks?

I can field strip a Glock in about 5 seconds, give or take.

The 1911 on the other hand, requires a barrel bushing wrench, and about 3 hands. I've only done it a couple times now, so I'm not real proficient at it, but, it's definitely a more involved process. Not to mention, springs and shit go flying everywhere if you're not paying attention when you pull it apart.

It's definitely not something I'd carry into the field.

Yup, you're not having fun stripping a 1911 until you have the barrel bushing release from the recoil spring and smack you square in the cheek, bounce off, and roll under the kitchen table. :mad:

And that's doing a simple feild strip, I have yet to do a detail strip on it. I really don't want to either.