Indoor Soccer?

hpfiend

Hey guys/gals...

Some of you may remember I tried to start an indoor soccer team last year. Many expressed interest and seemed excited but when it came time to pay only one person other than myself coughed up the dough.

So....

I still want to play.

Is anyone currently on a team or know of a team that needs a sub? Anyone forming one or know of someone forming one for next session? Coed or Mens I don't care I just need some cardiovascular exercise and I enjoy the game. Anyone know where you would post an ad like this on craigslist? I looked and only found man seeking woman/man seeking man, etc on there other than stuff for sale.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hey guys/gals...

Some of you may remember I tried to start an indoor soccer team last year. Many expressed interest and seemed excited but when it came time to pay only one person other than myself coughed up the dough.

So....

I still want to play.

Is anyone currently on a team or know of a team that needs a sub? Anyone forming one or know of someone forming one for next session? Coed or Mens I don't care I just need some cardiovascular exercise and I enjoy the game. Anyone know where you would post an ad like this on craigslist? I looked and only found man seeking woman/man seeking man, etc on there other than stuff for sale.

Thanks,

Andrew

I played up at Sports Ohio in Dublin, you might want to check out their website. There were a few times I went up early for a game and got picked up for a half in another game or I just stayed after a game and played in another. If you can't get a team you may just want to go up there and stand around in your gear. I know the season ended 2 weeks ago and I'm not sure when the next one is but the games were normally on Sundays.

It is not the point of this thread to start an indoor or outdoor league- I have no interest in trying to set this up again and only asked for selfish reasons to see if anyone currently had the hook up.

That said however, If someone else would like to try good luck and I am in provided I dont find another team first.

Thank you!

Andrew

It is not the point of this thread to start an indoor or outdoor league- I have no interest in trying to set this up again and only asked for selfish reasons to see if anyone currently had the hook up.

That said however, If someone else would like to try good luck and I am in provided I dont find another team first.

Thank you!

Andrew

Sooo....You wanna start a league? Indoor or outdoor, I don't care. You/we could call it Prestige Worldwide. Only for really really good players