Midnight Madness Tonight at Madriver

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

The park, I have a blue and white jacket you cant miss it

the park? dam i suck still cant jump or do tricks yet just fly down the hill ha il i might have to pass ill seei guess itll be easy to find you just look for the only shanton, the only black guy on the mountin.

Fuckin a, Been out a ton.I lurk in the terrain park its hard to pull me away from it.

For some reason the S rail owns me at the bottom I can only do 3/4 of it. Im hooked on just trying to get thru it succesfully....

this is my first season ever snowboarrding so not up to that level or want to take my chance yet lol im sur ei will in a few trips

Me and my crew will be out tonight, 4 strong. We kill skiers who hit our boards in line while waiting for the lift. Im taking pepper spray for any dumbass that tries it tonight.

Have fun when my friends take you off of the hill to get arrested by the officer that's always there during Mid Mad's. :gtfo: I bet that will be worth it for that small nick some may have put in your top sheet considering that you destroy that bottom (important) part of your board on the rails by your own doing.

Also, anyone who buys into the boarder versus skier thing is a child. I bought into that though when I was 16 riding around on my BMX bike versus the skate boarders or in-line skaters, then I grew up. Act your age. Yeah, people will run into your shit while you are in line for the lift. It has everything to do with people not knowing/not caring, and that's just people. Make them aware and deal with it on a person by person basis instead of being 'racist'.

You are also the most small minded person if you like people wrecking and possible seriously hurting themselves just becuase you don't like them because of a stereotype you have.

After reading you talking about riding the rails earlier I was wanting to ride with you up there sometime in the park, but if this is really your mindset, never mind. You would hate me for being a skier anyways. :rolleyes:

Jesus, aren't you black? Have you never experienced even the smallest discrimination and felt horrible towards humanity about it? You are the luckiest minority alive in human existence if you've never felt that and I'm happy for you, but at the same time sad that you can't realize how your mindset is so ignorant.

Have fun when my friends take you off of the hill to get arrested by the officer that's always there during Mid Mad's. :gtfo: I bet that will be worth it for that small nick some may have put in your top sheet considering that you destroy that bottom (important) part of your board on the rails by your own doing.

Also, anyone who buys into the boarder versus skier thing is a child. I bought into that though when I was 16 riding around on my BMX bike versus the skate boarders or in-line skaters, then I grew up. Act your age. Yeah, people will run into your shit while you are in line for the lift. It has everything to do with people not knowing/not caring, and that's just people. Make them aware and deal with it on a person by person basis instead of being 'racist'.

You are also the most small minded person if you like people wrecking and possible seriously hurting themselves just becuase you don't like them because of a stereotype you have.

After reading you talking about riding the rails earlier I was wanting to ride with you up there sometime in the park, but if this is really your mindset, never mind. You would hate me for being a skier anyways. :rolleyes:

Jesus, aren't you black? Have you never experienced even the smallest discrimination and felt horrible towards humanity about it? You are the luckiest minority alive in human existence if you've never felt that and I'm happy for you, but at the same time sad that you can't realize how your mindset is so ignorant.

wow talk about close mineded, You can go fuck yourself. Its called sacasim.

WTF you wan me to do act as god and save everysingle person wrecking? Its life I wreck people laugh at me but I dont dwell on it Im oin a fucking lift going up the hill I dont have super powers to jump off the thing and help em out.

Looks like you have been on the short pole of the stick befor cause I could care fuckin less how you think "Black" people are lucky.

Nice that you see colors and not humans.

BTW I have a sticker on my new NOS bottle that says ricers fucking suck.

You prolly got a problem with that too.

Nice way to present yourself.

wow talk about close mineded, You can go fuck yourself. Its called sacasim.

You are the one talking about macing people for doing something extremely inconsequential to you . Singling out a specific group of people, sounds kind of like racism right?

WTF you wan me to do act as god and save everysingle person wrecking? Its life I wreck people laugh at me but I dont dwell on it Im oin a fucking lift going up the hill I dont have super powers to jump off the thing and help em out.

Go read what I said, I was talking about you talking about macing people.

Looks like you have been on the short pole of the stick befor cause I could care fuckin less how you think "Black" people are lucky.

Nice that you see colors and not humans.

Nice way to present yourself.

I was talking about you grouping people together and equating it to racism. And how could you do that being black and I'm sure having been on the short end of that stick before. I hope you haven't, and if you haven't you are the luckiest minority alive.

I've had to get in between people about to fight before, dealt with the aftermath, so I read something like this and don't assume anything.

You are the one talking about macing people for doing something extremely inconsequential to you . Singling out a specific group of people, sounds kind of like racism right?

Go read what I said, I was talking about you talking about macing people.

I was talking about you grouping people together and equating it to racism. And how could you do that being black and I'm sure having been on the short end of that stick before. I hope you haven't, and if you haven't you are the luckiest minority alive.

I've had to get in between people about to fight before, dealt with the aftermath, so I read something like this and don't assume anything.

Cheeck out m,y sig, While your complaining Im still making it rain.