FS: 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD

1quikta

I have a 97 Bravada and I LOVE the thing, I would someday like to get one like yours, but at the moment money is tight. Bump for an awesome SUV. Smartrak is AMAZING!

The smart-track you have though is completely different. The one here is the same as the Trailblazer/Envoy's auto 4wd with no on-off switch. The earlier versions used a viscous clutch. Back in the day of selling them, we used to do ride-drives against the competition and we used have a blast at the MI test grounds. Rolled an Explorer once when there :cool:

Loved my 02 Trailblazer that this Bravada was based on though. Should have kept her. Good luck with the sale. Sharp ride.

thanks.. this looks awesome!! pm sent

Hey ScionGirl, did you sent another one last night? If so, I didn't get it. Price is somewhat negotiable-you need a green Bravada.;)

Does it come with the pink sunglasses????

Sure, if you really want them. I will buy my daughter a new pair.:cool:

The smart-track you have though is completely different. The one here is the same as the Trailblazer/Envoy's auto 4wd with no on-off switch. The earlier versions used a viscous clutch. Back in the day of selling them, we used to do ride-drives against the competition and we used have a blast at the MI test grounds. Rolled an Explorer once when there :cool:

Loved my 02 Trailblazer that this Bravada was based on though. Should have kept her. Good luck with the sale. Sharp ride.

The Smarttrak in this SUV is so mindless when you need it. Never any thinking about it, because it is automatic. Wife loves it. How bad was the Explorer roll?:eek:

How bad was the Explorer roll?:eek:

not bad. one complete roll over and up on all four again. we fishtailed off a curve and rolled down a slight embankment. that was the idea though...push the Jeep, Ford and Olds to the limits. The Ford couldn't hang :p

My folks are interested in this they will be calling you in the next couple days.

I am usually available from 8-9am and then after 5pm. I am off work starting Thursday morning for the weekend. Thanks.

not bad. one complete roll over and up on all four again. we fishtailed off a curve and rolled down a slight embankment. that was the idea though...push the Jeep, Ford and Olds to the limits. The Ford couldn't hang :p

Really never liked the Fords! Sounds like a fun job though:)