paint help?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

had a mishap moving the bike home today.... a toolbox slid off onto the front fender and creamed it...its a cheap little plastic piece so im not worried about the fender, im just worried about the paint...its custom...

can anyone here match this? i need it to be repainted once i get the new one....the blue that was used was pink when it was sprayed and it dried blue, idk what kind of paint that would be...the marble finish was done with ceran wrap... im gonna try to track down the guy who did it, but idk if ill be able to...worst comes to worst ill paint it black and it will fit right in with the wheel/tire and wont make that big of a difference...but ide really like it refinished if at all possible

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0963.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0964.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
well aside from the move, i should be able to match the paint, i just need to get the old fender to try and match it. i can also do the marbling, i am trained and alll that jazz. send me a pm if you still need it done.

i PMd you.... what do you mean "aside from the move"

Guest tbutera2112
i think he's talking about moving back down here.

what? lol im still not getting it... like moving the bike or something? ill just be pulling the fender off and bringing him the new one and the old one..

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler what redneck is trying to say when he is done moving back down here from Cleveland he can paint your front fender on the bike

gotcha thanks... i didnt know he lived in cleveland