before it was the GHOST

THE BUCKET

haha sounds like the motor was up in the rpms pretty good. probably why its no longer lol. as many times i have seen this video i never looked at the rear tires. i think we should do this again this summer see how it does.

haha sounds like the motor was up in the rpms pretty good. probably why its no longer lol. as many times i have seen this video i never looked at the rear tires. i think we should do this again this summer see how it does.

we lol u gotta mouse in u pocket :lol:

At the time that video was recorded, which was 04, I had 2 sets of tires. Those tires, and 10.5x30 slicks. Even though it couldn't turn over the tires, it managed to run 7.40-50s at pacemakers.

I would be willing to bet that it will walk anyone in this thread this summer. It will only take a little bit of money for you to find out how slow it is.

Guest Removed
At the time that video was recorded, which was 04, I had 2 sets of tires. Those tires, and 10.5x30 slicks. Even though it couldn't turn over the tires, it managed to run 7.40-50s at pacemakers.

I would be willing to bet that it will walk anyone in this thread this summer. It will only take a little bit of money for you to find out how slow it is.

:rolleyes:

then you better hope my shit stays on jack stands.:bangbang:

Sounds like a plan. I may need to borrow your front skinnies to slap on the back, cuz you know my shit don't make no power :(

u gotta have something first to first worth doing anything with CHUMP lol

do i need to say that the gixxer i had was supposed to be a heads up run. and the bucket still hasnt moved on it own power. its gonna be the year aniv. to you owing me 400 big ones.:gtfo:

do i need to say that the gixxer i had was supposed to be a heads up run. and the bucket still hasnt moved on it own power. its gonna be the year aniv. to you owing me 400 big ones.:gtfo:

haha owe u nothing came out ru mouth kid. split... :cool: but ur going to need a bike because that mustang ant going to do shit