beard an goatee guys

SRTurbo04

Alright so to the guys that have larger beards or goatees how do you keep them smooth an not crusty feeling? I shampoo an condition mine an it still feels ruff do you of you use any type of conditioner for a beard or goatee? Lame thread I know ha

OH HAI

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1013/863554536_a3b1fd8ed9.jpg?v=0

Worst razor ever! Shit gets clogged with hair in immediately. You have to shave .5 an inch then rinse, shave .5 an inch and rinse. Takes forever. The blades are way too close together.

A longer goatee/beard is going to feel wiry - it's long facial hair, what do you expect? I don't think any amount of shampooing and conditioning is going to help.

Keep your shit neat and trimmed, or just shave your face. That's my humble advice.

A longer goatee/beard is going to feel wiry - it's long facial hair, what do you expect? I don't think any amount of shampooing and conditioning is going to help.

Keep your shit neat and trimmed, or just shave your balls. That's my humble advice.

fixed.

Worst razor ever! Shit gets clogged with hair in immediately. You have to shave .5 an inch then rinse, shave .5 an inch and rinse. Takes forever. The blades are way too close together.

I hated it at first, like it just fine now. Will probably go back to the mach 3 after I run out of blades

I can always count on cr to throw something so easy into a spiril. Asshats haha I do trim an keep it tidy but my goal is to grow it out 8 inches... I'm ruftly half there an. Just didn't know if there was stuff to keep it good, thanks for the serious answers.

Guest tbutera2112
Buy a trimmer. Once you have a beard/goatee for awhile, the hairs arent as wiry. Ive had one since like... freshman year of college, and it's soft AND luxurious.

Wheres the Marc gay smiley when you need one?

maybe you got lucky, ive had mine for about 3 years and its the same as always

i use electric clippers like you shave hair with... put the #2 extension on and trim the whole thing... then i take the extension off and shave the parts i dont want hair, like on my neck right under my chin...then if im going somewhere that i think its appropriate to shave, ill get out the razer blade and go over the part i shaved with the clippers real short