SD or MAF tune

V8 Beast

I'd run somewhat of a mixture of both. From everything I've heard on our vehicles you can run it on SD but use the MAF as almost like an assist for cooler temperatures and to help fine tune. Could be wrong but that's how it was explained to me.

I'm running SD and it's nice but it's a bitch if the temps lower than 45 or so.

Depending on how well it's tuned, and the operating system used SD can be very drivable year round, but it is a lot more involved in getting tuned right requiring the tuning to be done in various weather conditions. MAF has much more margin for error and would be the better choice in most cases. SD really shines for someone who is racing their car and wants repeatability, or those of us who liked the way carbs work.

While I'm no expert by any means, I have had great luck with both. Take Starmaster03 and I for example, he drives his car around and goes to the track once in a while, MAF tuned. Me on the other hand who takes it too seriously and pushes until it breaks, I was running true SD with no O2 feedback, and no power enrichment, all controlled in the VE map.

at WOT it dont even look at the 02's

No shit really? Mine didn't use them at all, it ran 13.5-13.7 AF all the time except WOT when it was 12.8 (while spraying it was supposed to be 11.1, but that didn't happen). You don't have to tell that there really is no advantage to this, I just wanted to do it.