the winter hit list

phil

ill race ;anyone of you suckers right now for $50. i really want, to take on these

brian carter: envoy

anthony green: ram

paul: expedition aka big burtha

chad in the hd

jeff already backed out in the tbss ( pussay!)

aj: big red

rob ( gearhead) : in that p.o.s of a truck

vs

my 92 rodeo mods list includes, brand new rain x wipers, snow tires, 4 wheel drive, new spark plugs, bungi cords to hold the hood down when i go to fast, cracked windshield for weight reduction, and a 10in sub for traction purposes. so whose in . right now in the snow dig or 40 roll whose in????

$50.00 It's no bitch!!! Finally FWD working to my advantage. I to have done the cracked windshield weight reduction mod. Other mods include…Ice scraper so I can see who I’m beating out the back window. 1 broken wiper blade to reduce drag, heated seats to melt the snow that falls in the car when you open the door. Just name the time and place!

F that! I just got brand new teflon blades, fresh rain x windshield wiper fluid, Kids for interior mobile traction purposes, flip down audio visual equipment to play various Fast and the Furious movies, a fresh oil change, and brand new wheel bearings to help bearings my wheels!!!

F that! I just got brand new teflon blades, fresh rain x windshield wiper fluid, Kids for interior mobile traction purposes, flip down audio visual equipment to play various Fast and the Furious movies, a fresh oil change, and brand new wheel bearings to help bearings my wheels!!!

Daaaamn, Brian what kind of oil? I'd like to know, I may need half a car. BTW, this is from a DIG, no?

Jones, I advise against this. Quattro + snow = hella funz donuts + sudden traction on dry spot = busted CV joint

Yeah learned that on the last snow. With snow tires I evacuate snow way too fast and kept hitting pavement. Smelt burnt rubber.

I am however, willing to take on in a straight up winter drag off.

i just bought de RICER so zach cant join in.

brian, no kids, thats an unfair advantage, plus paul walker automatically comes with NAWWWZZZZZ. fuck it, a race is a race

also my mods list includes an auto starter, and extra jumper cables ftmfw

i just bought de RICER so zach cant join in.

brian, no kids, thats an unfair advantage, plus paul walker automatically comes with NAWWWZZZZZ. fuck it, a race is a race

also my mods list includes an auto starter, and extra jumper cables ftmfw

Let's not talk about ricers PHIL!

same thing, your slow ass trucks vs my winter street sweeper. lets do it !

haha ide love to see it

Let's not talk about ricers PHIL!

why your the ricer with your hatch... we should get together so i can race your hatch in my srt ricer!

Bring it, you missed that last snow drags. Oh and Anthony has a Silverado, not a Ram.

hmm mabey a get together tonight?

Guest Removed

i got brand new rain x wipers to your so owned.

but me and some of the guys from ohio hondas is meeting up and tieing mics car parts to the back of my POS truck and sleding it up. and of course drifting etc. pm me if you want to know where.

we are still looking for a hood and rope. and meeting up about 9pm. so hurry the fuck up