Buschur Racing 2008 Year in Review.... *Video Compilation*

vwjeff

Good vid, I like the song "Pedal to the metal"

That is by a guy who actually used to travel and race with his Dad. We spoke on Myspace as i linked the one video where I used one of his songs to his page and he told me he used to come to Norwalk all the time to race with his Dad.

Anyways the song is by Kazzer and it is called "Pedal to the metal". He has a few car oriented songs. My favorite by him is called "Fueled by Adrenaline".

all bad ass evo's, oh yeah jeff must feel nice to be in the 9 second club! congrats !!
It feels good but I must be faster you know:cool:

She is going back up to Buschurs in a few weeks, for some new things for next year!

cool vid Jeff. Its been awhile! I cant wait for spring time I want a ride!
Thanks Andrew! It has been awhile, hows the GTi... any boost leaks buddy:D

I aint gonna be around here soon so we need to hook up bro, I will try and make it out next weekend to the meet.

Congrats again on a great year Jeff!
I could not have done it with out you guys! You truly are the best shop! Group of guys and most importantly great friends Thanks Buddy!

Party at Daves in a few weeks... you down?!?!

Thanks Andrew! It has been awhile, hows the GTi... any boost leaks buddy:D

I aint gonna be around here soon so we need to hook up bro, I will try and make it out next weekend to the meet.

GTI is great but I havent driven it since summer. where the ef are you going?

GTI is great but I havent driven it since summer. where the ef are you going?
I hear ya there the Evo is like a big paper weight right now:D Still runs just like the day I picked it up in April from Buschur but the roads make it sit:(

Congrats on the great year Jeff. So what's this moving stuff I keep reading?

Jarrod kick ass job on the vid as always.

Thanks Jordan... I am going west:eek:

That is by a guy who actually used to travel and race with his Dad. We spoke on Myspace as i linked the one video where I used one of his songs to his page and he told me he used to come to Norwalk all the time to race with his Dad.

Anyways the song is by Kazzer and it is called "Pedal to the metal". He has a few car oriented songs. My favorite by him is called "Fueled by Adrenaline".

I jumped on Limewire and downloaded "Pedal to the metal" and "Fueled by Adrenaline" and I must say they are very good. IM debating on downloading the others that are up there

Jarrod kick ass job on the vid as always.

Thanks buddy!

I jumped on Limewire and downloaded "Pedal to the metal" and "Fueled by Adrenaline" and I must say they are very good. IM debating on downloading the others that are up there

Yeah those are the 2 best songs he has IMO. The others arent bad but I like those 2 the most out of all of his work.