Slomaros, Firechickens VS the stangs

mrtbolt64

Guest Removed
dont forget about me, i mean granted on shitty nittos and a 2.5 60ft i ran a 12.9 @ 128.. (oh an stock IRS and clutch :)) thats better than most them fbody guys get EVER:eek:

ha on cheater slicks i went 2.2 11.16@125 letting off @ the 1000ft mark

damn 1/8 mile mph was 113.. wonder whats wrong there;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget about me, i mean granted on shitty nittos and a 2.5 60ft i ran a 12.9 @ 128.. (oh an stock IRS and clutch :)) thats better than most them fbody guys get EVER:eek:

I was getting better 60' on street tires, and was only a couple tenths off that time when my car was stock :gtfo:

I was getting better 60' on street tires, and was only a couple tenths off that time when my car was stock :gtfo:

He trapped 128, thats the number you should be concerned with. Unless it doesn't have a tire mod by then.

He trapped 128, thats the number you should be concerned with. Unless it doesn't have a tire mod by then.

I'll gladly dig race those numbers, from a roll that car should beat the shit out of most. Since we were talking drag strip, that MPH doesn't amount to much.

Guest Removed

mph isnt shit when the other guy cross's the strip first!:bangbang:

I'll gladly dig race those numbers, from a roll that car should beat the shit out of most. Since we were talking drag strip, that MPH doesn't amount to much.

He is owned by his own 60'. Sadly I'm in the same situation. M6+ Sticky Tires+ 10 Bolt rear end= Disaster waiting to happen.

Me = Weight reduction, less spray... better result

The gym works wonders making your physical appearance to look better and more attractive resulting in you spraying less colonge to pick up the ladies... which makes no sense since you are married. So logically you are probably refering to your Lt1 Transmaro.

The gym works wonders making your physical appearance to look better and more attractive resulting in you spraying less colonge to pick up the ladies... which makes no sense since you are married. So logically you are probably refering to your Lt1 Transmaro.

Acually its the very rarely seen Lt9.5 Camaram.

Obviously, I'm just assuming it will have sticky tires by then.

it will indeed, along with a whole box of halfshafts.. did i mention that was all done on 14lbs w/ 93oct? race gas tune > lsx*

set it up :D

Damn, in my drunken typing stooper last night I see this post has took life.

Crazy thinking but what if we took the quickest 8 camaro/firebirds vs the 8 quickest stangs on a pro ladder running a pro tree?????

Winter time is killing me here and I cant wait till the track opens back up!

Stang guys, if you need help getting your stuff together I am so bored I will offer to help you.

dang i should jump on this. when i saw your car the bottom was as shiny as the top. if my car goes halfway fast ill be in the quick 8.

dang thats my first triple.