89 iroc - probate car - STEAL

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

my dads car is going into probate... he owes so much in hospital bills and credit cards and everything that no matter what the car sells for, it wont pay the debt...therefore, we just need it gone to close his estate...

READ THIS!!!!

this will not be an immediate sale, i need to find a buyer before i can even get the title...we need to find a buyer from probate...you dont have to pay me until you get the title and the car, but i need someone who will commit to buying it so i can file it in probate

i need to get $3000 for the car, and you must have another $500 on top of that before you can pick it up...its being held at by someone who my dad owed 500 bucks

theres thousands dumped into it, i have no mod list though...but heres what i can remember about the car

the good:

under 100k miles

paint is good except for the rear hatch

paxton supercharger

edelbrock aluminum heads

cam

intake

msd box

locker rear end

megashifter

much more that i cant remember because i didnt build this car with him, i dont know any specs or anything

the bad:

car will not idle after all the engine work

it was not tuned

runs rich

needs a bigger MAF (comes with the car)

needs 2 vacuum canisters *thats what the guy wrote on the bill i believe* because the brakes wont work too good how it sits

needs paint for the rear hatch

needs timing adjusted

this car needs a little work, and a tune and it will be a really nice car... theres over 3 grand just in the engine and those parts have less than 100 miles on them.... fully built top end, and a blower

$3000 to me, $500 to the guy who has possession of it

btw its a 350tpi car with an auto

its not in my possession, so you cant look at it or anything until the time of purchase, i will meet with the title at ninja's shop to pick the car up

no trades, the car belongs to the probate court

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/287399456_974843015_0.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/287400037_974845078_0.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0727071630.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0727071631.jpg

Edited by tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
it also comes with $500 worth of parts that are uninstalled.... i dont know what they are though... i know one is a MAF, and it probably has plugs and wires...i dont know...but the car will need picked up with a trailer because it wont idle and it runs rich enough that it fouls plugs out pretty quick

Guest Removed

wow, so they are making you sell it period? fucking weird. car would bring way more fixxed. and it shouldnt need 2 vacuum cans. ill bet there is a major timing issue(im thinking chain wise) with the cam or something like this, for it not to idle and have little to no vacuum!

tyler. so this guy wrote up a bill, and is charging you, but he has not installed the parts he is billing for? something sounds alittle shady here.

Guest tbutera2112

oh yea i forgot to list...it needs the timing adjusted...

he has done work, he was not finished though... the bill is for adjusting the rockers and some other shit, i dont have it sitting here but he wrote out all the work that needs done and all the work that he already did...he ordered the parts on my dads card and never got around to installing them

yes the car has to be sold, so does the truck...my dad owes 10k in credit cards, then hopsital bills, court fees, funeral costs etc... his only possessions are the car and the truck, so those have to go into probate and be sold...then the places he owes will make claims against his estate and it will be divided up between all the people he owed... i took the truck to carmax and told them about all the wrecks its been in and everything and they made me an offer of 7500 in writing...so im turning that in to the attorney to prove the value at 7500, then im selling the truck to my mom, and shes just going to give it back to me... im buying the truck from the estate for what carmax would pay lol score

Guest tbutera2112
did you miss the part where im keeping the truck? im selling it to my mom so i want to sell it for as low as possible... i could sell the truck and the car both to her, but i dont want to hassle with the car, i just want it gone... im not selling the truck, it just has to be sold for legal purposes, so my mom is buying it from me and then giving it back to me when the estate closes...ive got 6grand in my bank, i could buy this car myself and fix it up, but ive already got one project car, i dont want another....i just want this estate closed so i can move on

I would suggest putting it on thirdgen.org because it looks like a good deal based on parts alone. You said it has a "locker rear end" but aren't specific about what rear end it is (9 inch, stock 10 bolt, stock 9 bolt). You will also want to list the cam specs so someone may have an idea how out of tune it is. You likely have a huge vacuum leak (or a bunch of small ones) which is killing the idle and the brakes. I've been out of TPI cars for a while, but I was not aware of a plug-n-play larger MAF so you may catch some flack about that without more info.

Guest tbutera2112
idk where the car is at.... some guy my dad works with has it, but ive already talked to will and he will be picking it up.... i dont know if he intends to fix it or part it out or keep it, so you guys may get another chance at it later, maybe not... i just know i need it gone so im giving it away as cheap as i can.... my dad would shit himself if he saw this car sold for 2grand, hell he put that much into it last year alone between tires and some little shit.... but he also hated the credit card companies and said he didnt wanna pay them anything because they shouldnt have given him cards in the first place lol...so i guess this is a way to get at them since there wont be a dime left in his estate because im lowballing the car and the truck to pay the estate...after attorney fees and court costs, the credit card company he owed isnt gonna get much

Guest tbutera2112

i will be selling it for 2k to will once the paperwork comes in...

why should you ban me?

i could sell that car for 20k and i wont make a dime off ot it...not going to wait months to try and ditch this car and tie up my dads estate just so the credit card companies can make more money... he owed 10k in credit cards, plus attorney fees, plus hopsital bills since he died there and had no insurance... his estate will be worth about 11k, so even if i sold the car for 10k then his estate would be 20ish and the credit companies would take the money anyways

Guest Removed
You sold it for $2k? I should ban you. Like now.

it happens in a estate sale. i told him to buy it back and let me fix it up and then sell it. granted the market is bad for these cars. no one is really buying, everyone is trading.:(

but either way it could have went to auction and sold for $500-1000 and still owe money. what tyler is doing is what his dad would have done, just to fuck his CC companys over. sad really, but thats what it has came down too.:o

Guest tbutera2112
it happens in a estate sale. i told him to buy it back and let me fix it up and then sell it. granted the market is bad for these cars. no one is really buying, everyone is trading.:(

but either way it could have went to auction and sold for $500-1000 and still owe money. what tyler is doing is what his dad would have done, just to fuck his CC companys over. sad really, but thats what it has came down too.:o

i could buy this car myself...but ive already got the stang project going and im so far into it i dont want to put it on hold while i deal with the iroc... im glad will is buying it instead of some high school kid, perhaps he will appreciate it for what it is, or atleast restore it some before selling it...hell he may part it out i dont know, but its better than some kid wrapping it around a tree after 6 months lol

ide rather just get the estate closed and move on... i dont want to mess with his car, ive already got my own money pit

Guest tbutera2112
yea it can be locked... if it needs reopened then ill PM you at a later date, but as of right now 614streets has agreed to buy the car when the paperwork comes in