Stangs and Maros

Cordell

So there are social groups for both cars, and I find it hilarious that there are more Mustang members then F-body guys. However the f-body guys are more active.

This simulates real life, Stangs are a dime a dozen and F-body owners are the real deal.

Wanna play?:cool:

wow this is actually very funny suitation here.,..the two people that started threads like this...gearhead an nd2race...both talk highly of eachothers kind of cars...but both of there cars are broke as shit an cant win a race against a yugo.... uncanny ahhh

wow this is actually very funny suitation here.,..the two people that started threads like this...gearhead an nd2race...both talk highly of eachothers kind of cars...but both of there cars are broke as shit an cant win a race against a yugo.... uncanny ahhh

This coming from the guy who holds the record for most times broken in one year. Broken engine, broken trans, broken axle, broken beater truck, what else have you broken lately.

So there are social groups for both cars, and I find it hilarious that there are more Mustang members then F-body guys. However the f-body guys are more active.

This simulates real life, Stangs are a dime a dozen and F-body owners are the real deal.

Wanna play?:cool:

lol I remember the last track day my mustang drove away from the track while my truck n trailer pulled you home!! real deal or not, all cars break, and there can be a pos of every type of car fbody or mustang!

I have the one thread going thanks to gearhead recruiting. My shit is together however, just waiting on the season to begin

A> G > F

/thread

fixed

I was doing research as to why the pony people always say things such as, "mustangs > camaros". Well, recent studies have uncovered that 9 out of 10 mustang drivers suffer from dixlesia... the other one is just delusional.