GSP...GSP...GSP!!!!!!!

Putty

No doubt, GSP had his way with him. Now its time for GSP to move up and kick Anderson's cocky ass

That will NEVER happen. GSP is good, but he's mortal.

My ultimate dreamfight at this point in time is Anderson picking up weight, Fedor dropping some.....or fuckit, just fight for the purpose of fighting. I wanna see one of these fools lose.

Funny how Penn was calling GSP a quitter...who was the one that quit last night? I cannot stand Bj Penn I think he is an arrogant fuck and I was glad to see GSP whip his ass.

There is already speculation that after GSP's next fight, if he wins he will get a shot at Silva. The next couple UFC's look kinda boring to me. I am going to the one in March. Its main event is Rampage vs Jardine....yawn, but hey free tickets i'll go.

April looks pretty badass with Liddell vs Shogun on the card as well as Silva fighting in the main event.

As for Huerta his last fight is in March in Columbus he is going hollywood! He wants to do movies, he said "I see Chuck and Randy in their late 30s early 40s hitting their prime as a fighter, well hollywood doesnt wait on a young face so i gotta capitalize while I can". He's Tito Ortiz all over lol, I like Huerta as a fighter though.

Well a guy I race with that knows several fighters told me something kind of wild, and then I saw it posted on MMA Scrapes. Affliction might be getting out of the fight business. They are losing to much money ( how i don't know when you sell $60 t-shirts) and want out.

Now you know what that might bring FEDOR to the UFC!!!

I was going to get tickets to the fight here in Columbus until I saw the slaughter er main event. Come on Jardine VS Jackson? Did Jardine really make Dana White that mad? "sorry you got screwed rampage in your title fight so here is a cupcake and a fat fight check, just try not to get to much blood on the ref..."

Jardine beat Chuck when no one predicted that. I hate Jardine and Rampage, but Free Tickets I am not going to turn those down.

Also Fedor will never be in UFC, he and Dana absolutely hate one another. Not to mention he can make more money fighting over seas then what UFC is willing to pay him

penn looked horrible, I think it was staged. lol. anderson has already said he has four fights left on his contract and he is retiring. I don't think anderson will do as well at 205. remember henderson was doing very well, until he slipped up at the end of the round. anderson will have trouble with the bigger and heavier handed fighters. And I don't see the fedor ever coming to the ufc, unfortunate, but dana is too aarogant to give him the freedom he wants as a fighter.

Jardine beat Chuck when no one predicted that. I hate Jardine and Rampage, but Free Tickets I am not going to turn those down.

Also Fedor will never be in UFC, he and Dana absolutely hate one another. Not to mention he can make more money fighting over seas then what UFC is willing to pay him

Well i am guessing that UFC if given the opportunity will make sure he has the money to get him in. The ability to turn the UFC world wide could pay for his ass.

What are the other big fight promotions out there he could go to or afford him?

Turn UFC worldwide? Are you kidding me, they are the most successful company in the world, why do you think others like Pride, Elite XC and possibly Affliction are going out of business? They are basically a monopoly.

No other "big time" company will be able to give him the money he wants, however some of the japanese groups will be able to give him the top money since he would be top dog of their company. In UFC he would be just another fighter.