Cancer cured in 1934

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

http://www.zerozerotwo.org/

Cliffs

Jacket Notes from Part Two

(released 2004 - running time 71 minutes)

In the summer of 1934 at a special medical clinic in La Jolla, California, sixteen patients withering from terminal disease were given a new lease on life. It was the first controlled application of a new electronic treatment for cancer:

The Beam Ray Machine.

Within ninety days all sixteen patients walked away from the clinic, signed off by the attending doctors as cured. What followed the incredible success of this revolutionary new treatment was not a welcoming by the scientific community, but a sad tale of its ultimate suppression. The Rise and Fall of a Scientific Genius Part Two documents the scientific ignorance, official corruption and personal greed directed at the inventor of the Beam Ray Machine, Royal Raymond Rife, forcing him and his inventions out of the spotlight and into obscurity.

http://www.livescience.com/health/080205-virus-shattering.html

Guest 614Streets
I read about this a long time ago. You ever wonder how many things like this have happened? I have. I try not to think about this kinda shit at all anymore.

Hey Christian , I feel the same way.

Edited by 614Streets

...and 3 weeks later all patients died of internal bleeding and severe trauma to all organs.

No but seriously its a treatment that was tested on a very small number of most likely hand picked patients.

Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes, some radiation cures some radiation causes. You've got chemotherapy, radiotherapy and whatever else they're doing now. Some crazy guy from 1934 with jumper cables hooked up to a car battery is not reason to revolt against all health care. Who knows what other problems his beam could have caused.

They know the cure for AIDS too. There is no money in the cure though !

no way, the cure is $180k!... or whatever they said on south park

No but really, do you believe that? Look how crazy people go for the flu shot every year. If they had the cure and they could get everyone to go out and get their AIDS shot every year, you really think they wouldn't do it?

Guest 614Streets
...and 3 weeks later all patients died of internal bleeding and severe trauma to all organs.

No but seriously its a treatment that was tested on a very small number of most likely hand picked patients.

Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes, some radiation cures some radiation causes. You've got chemotherapy, radiotherapy and whatever else they're doing now. Some crazy guy from 1934 with jumper cables hooked up to a car battery is not reason to revolt against all health care. Who knows what other problems his beam could have caused.

Totally argree with what your saying after all it was 1934 , but things seem to work this way with big pharm companies and their shut up money. Im sure "joey" down the block would break my legs for $25,000 even if he wasnt russian or italian

no way, the cure is $180k!... or whatever they said on south park

No but really, do you believe that? Look how crazy people go for the flu shot every year. If they had the cure and they could get everyone to go out and get their AIDS shot every year, you really think they wouldn't do it?

The flu is nothing compared to the HIV virus. You won't die from the flu unless you already have an immunity issue or you are old and sick to begin with. Yes everyone would get the "AIDS shot" but there is FAR FAR FAR more money in the drugs used to extend your life when you are HIV positive.

The flu is nothing compared to the HIV virus. You won't die from the flu unless you already have an immunity issue or you are old and sick to begin with. Yes everyone would get the "AIDS shot" but there is FAR FAR FAR more money in the drugs used to extend your life when you are HIV positive.

maybe now after medical research has fought the flu, my great uncle died from the flu on his way to fight WW1. It was a much nastier bug 80+ years ago

Everyone on this site all together couldn't spend the money the pharmaceutical companies make in one year on all the HIV drugs. I know, I used to make some of them, huge long term money in the treatment, small money in the cure. They learned their lesson from curing Polio, they won't make that mistake again. You've never gone to the doctor for a "cure", but you've been "treated" hundreds of times.

The cure for AIDS involves a bone marrow transplant, similar to the cure for Leukemia. Basically they take bone marrow from someone that has a natural immunity to HIV and implant it into the patient. They then can grow HIV immune cells.

rofl at this thread. it is true that there are certain rare diseases that pharmaceutical companies/scientists could possibly develop a cure for, but there is not enough money in it for them to spend the $$ on research and development for a medication that would not come close to paying for itself. that is not corruption, or sneakiness in any way, shape, or form---its called MONEY, and it makes the world go round.

companies are dying to find a cure for AIDS--the amount of money they could make, and notoriety they could have by attaching their company's name to a cure would be incredible.

believe what you want, but some guy claiming he found a cure for 'cancer' is among one of the most insane things i've ever heard. i don't know what disturbs me more, that statement or the fact that people (here) actually believe this garbage. i know a fair amount about 'bone cancer'---there are over 50 types, and each type may have several subsets. each type, and subset attacks the body in a unique manner, and the treatment/prognosis is very specific for each type. we are currently able to cure some types of cancer, but with vastly different medications, surgeries, etc.

so to say that one guy has developed a cure for 'cancer', when some of the smartest people in our country are developing stepwise advances in the treatment in a subset of a subset, of a certain type of bone cancer---well, you get the picture.

imagine an auto mechanic giving you a fuel additive and telling you that it will fix everything wrong with your car (transmission leaks, rust, a broken window motor, and a tear in your driver's seat). that's what this claim sounds like to me.

Edited by kirks5oh

rofl at this thread. it is true that there are certain rare diseases that pharmaceutical companies/scientists could possibly develop a cure for, but there is not enough money in it for them to spend the $$ on research and development for a medication that would not come close to paying for itself. that is not corruption, or sneakiness in any way, shape, or form---its called MONEY, and it makes the world go round.

companies are dying to find a cure for AIDS--the amount of money they could make, and notoriety they could have by attaching their company's name to a cure would be incredible.

believe what you want, but some guy claiming he found a cure for 'cancer' is among one of the most insane things i've ever heard. i don't know what disturbs me more, that statement or the fact that people (here) actually believe this garbage. i know a fair amount about 'bone cancer'---there are over 50 types, and each type may have several subsets. each type, and subset attacks the body in a unique manner, and the treatment/prognosis is very specific for each type. we are currently able to cure some types of cancer, but with vastly different medications, surgeries, etc.

so to say that one guy has developed a cure for 'cancer', when some of the smartest people in our country are developing stepwise advances in the treatment in a subset of a subset, of a certain type of bone cancer---well, you get the picture.

imagine an auto mechanic giving you a fuel additive and telling you that it will fix everything wrong with your car (transmission leaks, rust, a broken window motor, and a tear in your driver's seat). that's what this claim sounds like to me.

While I do agree with alot of what you said I do disagree about the goals and motives for the Medical/Pharmaceutical industry. The FDA and big Pharma are connected at the hip and have a symbiotic relationship. The goals of medicine and big pharma is not to cure anything, only to treat. I am sure you will go off on a tangent about how removing an organ cures someone of their disease, like the GB. That is not curing anything, the problems that evolved into the the disease are still ongoing and will manifest in some other disease later down the road. We will just disagree on that.

Cancer certainly is a very complicated disease with multiple types and subsets, but I think much of what has been done to find a cure is a farce. Thinking that curing cancer once it is taken hold, is like rebuilding engines all the time because we are to lazy to change the oil. If we want to decrease the cases of cancer we need to start before the person has a tumor etc. Take a moment a think about cancer in its basic form, we all have cancerous cells within us everyday. The difference between the person that develops malignant tumor and the person who does not, has a lot to do with immune function. The immune system in most people is able to keep cancerous cells in check and dispose of them as they develop. While the immune system has much to do with keeping cancer at bay there are other factors that should be considered like the enviroment, foods that consume, electromagnetic fields. IMHO the problem is being worked backwards.

Did you every stop to think about why are most of the health problem in America worse than any other place on earth? Should we blame it on our genes like the media and the medical profession has told us, or are our genes more like a book on a shelf that is not read until it is picked up?

my .02

sure, we should focus on prevention, and figure out how to prevent our bodies' immune systems from failing us, etc. but you and i both know the general public is not interested in prevention--no one sees a doctor unless something is wrong.

sure, we should focus on prevention, and figure out how to prevent our bodies' immune systems from failing us, etc. but you and i both know the general public is not interested in prevention--no one sees a doctor unless something is wrong.

Not entirely true.... dentistry has done a great job at educating prevention. People are becoming more and more interested in prevention.

Not entirely true.... dentistry has done a great job at educating prevention. People are becoming more and more interested in prevention.

wow, brush your teeth, drink (fluorinated) tap water, get cleanings twice a year, and x-rays of your mouth--that's difficult.

if you want, i can help limit osteosarcoma deaths (common type of bone cancer)--every kid in america aged 8-30 can come to my office for skeletal x-rays, and bone scan every 6 months---see, i've helped prevent one type of cancer out of the 1000's of types out there. now, i just need an insurance company to pay for this, the parents to bring their kid in every 6 months, and an office staff of 100 to accommodate this.

but according to your definition, this is not prevention--it is early detection. i need help developing something to put in our tap water to cleanse our system and prevent all types of illness/cancer/etc.

wow, brush your teeth, drink (fluorinated) tap water, get cleanings twice a year, and x-rays of your mouth--that's difficult.

if you want, i can help limit osteosarcoma deaths (common type of bone cancer)--every kid in america aged 8-30 can come to my office for skeletal x-rays, and bone scan every 6 months---see, i've helped prevent one type of cancer out of the 1000's of types out there. now, i just need an insurance company to pay for this, the parents to bring their kid in every 6 months, and an office staff of 100 to accommodate this.

but according to your definition, this is not prevention--it is early detection. i need help developing something to put in our tap water to cleanse our system and prevent all types of illness/cancer/etc.

Your right about not preventing anything. BTW I know what osteosarcoma is.