Don't piss off snow plow drivers!

87GT

fuck him shoulda parked somewhere else and not have been a dick about it.

he did, did you read the article? He parked in an area they cleared out for him on a nearby street. :confused:

The plow driver's boss arrived on the scene and suggested a truce: He offered to clear out a space for Dudley's car on a street nearby.

Satisfied, Dudley moved his car to the new space and returned home. But he awoke Saturday to a frosty surprise.

Speaking of owned.....

he did, did you read the article? He parked in an area they cleared out for him on a nearby street. :confused:

Speaking of owned.....

yes but when first asked to move he said there wernt any signs he could of just said ok sure no problem but he had to be a dick about it...then conveniently they opened up a spot for him which my guess was to then go about burying his car ...so your ownage fails

He was being a dick when a plow guy "ordered" him to move his vehicle. I see. :rolleyes:

I order you to log out for a day. How do you feel about that. Think about your response real carefully.

i dunno i always try to cut the guys plowing some slack and if they ask me to move my car so they can make the roads easier to drive on and safer for everyone then i will do it. Is it hard to move a car? those guys plowing were probably on duty for a long time and tired and didnt care at that point so i could see how they were mean to him also. Just gotta look at both sides. Was it right for the snow to be put on it nope but still funny non the less, had it of been my car i would be pissed but i wouldnt want someone to lose their job as i dont have one and it sucks right now. Its just snow

And you are a mod and are higher up then me and if you ask me to log off for a day i guess i will listen as i was never a fan of altercation haha more of a run away kinda guy :p

relax it's just a joke to prove a point, the way I read the article, the plow guy was being a tard in "demanding" he move. On principle alone I would stand my ground also. if I was asked politely I would move in an instant.

Dudley said one of the drivers ordered him to move his car because it could get in the way of their efforts to clear the narrow roadway. (Note this did not say Asked.)

However, Dudley refused, saying there were no signs prohibiting him from parking there.

The plow driver's boss arrived on the scene and suggested a truce: He offered to clear out a space for Dudley's car on a street nearby.

Clearly there had been more than a mis-understanding if a supervisor was called in.

This space saved.

EDIT: Plow driver was a dumbass. If your super gets called out to mediate a dispute between you, a contracted city worker, and a "customer" (I come to this conclusion assuming the driver is a taxpaying citizen), purposefully fucking over the customer after a middle ground was established by one of your superiors is certifiably stupid. He deserves to lose his job. It was funny while he was doing it, and now you don't have a job. Herr, Herr ... good one moron !

please say these statements to my face sometime

I would love to be standing right there when he does too. You bet money you would do nothing. And if you tried, well... it would be a very bad night for you sir.

Your e-tough sucks.

I would love to be standing right there when he does too. You bet money you would do nothing. And if you tried, well... it would be a very bad night for you sir.

Your e-tough sucks.

Apparently you've never seen me or know anyone that knows me....I dont need to prove shit to you lil guy. Now you and your joke of a sporty car need to walk away.

speaking of e-tough, he is the one going around all the time threatening to ban people.

All this e-fighting is weak. I say we all get together and go shopping. We don't even have to know what we're going to buy. We could just move from store to store, politely "perusing" the available merchandise. Maybe buying an item here or there, and possibly even just sitting at one of the available public couches and having a good chat.

Maybe we could go crazy and get a Cinnabon ...

All this e-fighting is weak. I say we all get together and go shopping. We don't even have to know what we're going to buy. We could just move from store to store, politely "perusing" the available merchandise. Maybe buying an item here or there, and possibly even just sitting at one of the available public couches and having a good chat.

shuddup bish, dont u know not to get in between an E-fight. You must let it take its course.

look im bored and it seemed like an easy E-fight to get in..;)