is it me or is 04srturbo...

88lx5oh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww thanks.... i dont care ill race anything froma 16 second honda to a 9 second ta (ahh thanks ray for thr race haha). an no im not trying to be like linn or anyone for that fact, just being me. i am on columbus RACING right?im one of the few people that actually do come out an race wreather ill get walked or not. who gives a shit what i do.

whats it matter to you anyways?

aww thanks.... i dont care ill race anything froma 16 second honda to a 9 second ta (ahh thanks ray for thr race haha). an no im not trying to be like linn or anyone for that fact, just being me. i am on columbus RACING right?im one of the few people that actually do come out an race wreather ill get walked or not. who gives a shit what i do.

whats it matter to you anyways?

the po po gives a shit! ask them for a 40 roll see what they say :D

He cannot be like Linn;

Here are some key factors.

Linn is or does...

Jewish

Camaro til death

out of the game

skis

wears pink shirts out downtown

breaks jet skis

and has a mowhawk haircut

Goes thru N20 like it was cheap bottled water..

Phil does non of that.

He aint no linn.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/CamaroAJ/010112010402010311200708080b13a9eff.jpg

He cannot be like Linn;

Here are some key factors.

Linn is or does...

Jewish

Camaro til death

out of the game

skis

wears pink shirts out downtown

breaks jet skis

and has a mowhawk haircut

Goes thru N20 like it was cheap bottled water..

Phil does non of that.

He aint no linn.

way to crush his dreams shanton.

shit man

vinny i actually had a mistake on my first post that my phone got screwed up an left out my apologies, i know your just looking out for the site. much appreciated

i did all my racing last year at the track i went to every dam cr track day an some not, sad thing is all the "callouts" ive done how many have actually showed up to race?? hmm less then 5.... an wow the 5 are the people i mess with all day long anyways. sorry that i bench race an call people out because i know they wont show up at the track because they would rather sit at home an talk abou thow sweet/fast there car is an yea sits in the garage at home. sorry but i back my "talk" up an actualyl come out an enjoy RACING weather i win or loose.

who else feels like i walk this walk that blah blah blah?

an aj yea i cant type whoopie flippen doo :gtfo:

is there any way to create a filter so every time 04srturbo posts all it shows up to me as is "LIBBALLA LIBBALALA TIMMAHHH!!!! TIM TIM TIMMAH!"?

yea its called the ignore button. use it an everytime it says i post start saying that in your head

oh an still waiting on a response as to why it bothers you about what i post?

if i get a new job i'd totally pay for someone to figure that out. but by man code i would only to pay in "owing you one" and a case of cold beer.

Do you even have a car or anything to bring to a columbus racing track day? And Paul aleast your not a poor sport about things.