HAHAHAHA fuck the bengals

El Karacho1647545492

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848

Video shows coach pleading with police

Associated Press

A newly released police video shows Mississippi basketball coach Andy Kennedy pleading with an officer before his arrest on an assault charge.

"I'm begging you ... this is a major deal, man," Kennedy told police.

He added: "This is going to be a national incident, sir."

Kennedy was arrested in downtown Cincinnati on Dec. 18 after a taxi driver said Kennedy hit him and used racial slurs.

On the video broadcast by WLWT-TV in Cincinnati, an officer warned Kennedy to do what police say.

"You turn on me one more time, I'm going to start making some more charges. Do you understand me?" an unidentified police officer told Kennedy.

Kennedy told an officer that he was formerly the University of Cincinnati head coach and was in town to play "Louisville and Rick Pitino" on national television.

Kennedy also told police on the video that he had a verbal altercation about how many people could ride in the cab, and that it "makes no sense" to arrest him.

In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

discuss. ok off to work.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeet, i've watched/loved them since the rod woodson days

WOW! you do go way back...What was that, like early to mid 90s? That's some hard core fandom.

I realize that you and 90% of STEALER fans in Ohio have the same story. (and that you are only 25) Most have never set foot in Pittsburgh. But you could have at least said, "My dad is a stealer fan, so I am too" or something along those lines.

You bandwagon jumping stealer fans have absolutely no idea what it means to stick with a team and be loyal fans.

/rant

WOW! you do go way back...What was that, like early to mid 90s? That's some hard core fandom.

I realize that you and 90% of STEALER fans in Ohio have the same story. (and that you are only 25) Most have never set foot in Pittsburgh. But you could have at least said, "My dad is a stealer fan, so I am too" or something along those lines.

You bandwagon jumping stealer fans have absolutely no idea what it means to stick with a team and be loyal fans.

/rant

Yeh that was when he was 10, I would say that's long enough. Also St.C is closer to Pittsburgh than it is Cleveland or Cincy.

So I just want to get this right, You are giving a guy a hard time for being a fan of the closest team to his home that he has loved since he was 10. Yup, sounds like a bandwagon jumper to me:rolleyes:

Quit being a hater

Yeh that was when he was 10, I would say that's long enough. Also St.C is closer to Pittsburgh than it is Cleveland or Cincy.

Thanks for pointing out again what I acknowledged in my previous post. Nice work. My point was not necessarily directed at him. I gave him credit for being younger. The point is that it's pretty easy to be a Stealer fan if you have not grown up in or near Pittsburgh.

It's easy to pile on Browns and Bengal fans. It's just an EASY road to take. That's the point.