Cowl Hood - Matching Paint

theweiser1

So here is the deal. Im going to be getting a new hood for the mustang most likely and im going to need someone to paint it to match the car. The kenne bell just sits to high for the stock hood.... Its Atlantic Blue...

So who do you recommend and whats are the prices i should expect?

Edited by theweiser1

Guest 614Streets

I have only personaly delt with U.s. Body source , VFN and harwood. Out of the three harwood is absolutely the highest quality with beautiful undersides.

I have heard cervinis is good.

Talking Paint , If you don't Use Cr's own Kevin Clifford then I know two other good guys in Paul Finn and Kenn Carr.

http://hofibertrends.com/

Thats who i always got mine from, great quality, plus the 4" style they have looks absolutly sick on a new edge car, and he's somewhat local.

Scott, is boss hoods what replaced cincy composites or is a totally seperate deal?

Another vote for Dave at HO fibertrends in Ashville.

I am wondering the same about cincy composites. That guy is a crook

I belive it is seperate I have talked to this guy in person and on the phone a few times and was always very cool and tried to help. He offered to meet me on a sat afternoon to pick up a hood so I chould save shipping it. and was willing to make me a r style hood without the "gills"