WTF!! Fuck any Income Tax Increase, drunk rant

TTQ B4U

I'm sorry...but fuck that! Who the fuck would vote for a tax increase? Let the city trim the fat like we are doing vs taking a nickle more of my money. Fix your budget and curb your spending before wasting another nickle of MY MONEY :finger:

I hear all this shit about Rec. Centers.....screw that..let those that use them begin paying a membership. Police....trim the Freeway Patrol....we don't need 6 cops on 270 between Rt3 and Easton any day of the week. :rolleyes: I don't have the all the details, but the hell with police and fireman getting retirement packages of 90% of their pay plus benefits. Why? :confused: Waste of our money.

Put this dumb ass idea right the fuck up there with the Mayors desire to put trolleys downtown........what a fucking ass-hat mother fucker!! ....and let's spend $200k to study the idea! :confused::mad:How the hell did he get his job? :mad:

Damn Democrats are in the house!! Hang onto your wallets. Spread the wealth baby!! :gtfo:

/rant

I'm sorry...but fuck that! Who the fuck would vote for a tax increase? Let the city trim the fat like we are doing vs taking a nickle more of my money. Fix your budget and curb your spending before wasting another nickle of MY MONEY :finger:

I hear all this shit about Rec. Centers.....screw that..let those that use them begin paying a membership. Police....trim the Freeway Patrol....we don't need 6 cops on 270 between Rt3 and Easton any day of the week. :rolleyes: I don't have the all the details, but the hell with police and fireman getting retirement packages of 90% of their pay plus benefits. Why? :confused: Waste of our money.

Put this dumb ass idea right the fuck up there with the Mayors desire to put trolleys downtown........what a fucking ass-hat mother fucker!! ....and let's spend $200k to study the idea! :confused::mad:How the hell did he get his job? :mad:

Damn Democrats are in the house!! Hang onto your wallets. Spread the wealth baby!! :gtfo:

/rant

You didn't know?

You will be punished for working hard and having a good life soon.

Guest 614Streets

/rant

Your not gonna shoot your family tonight are yah?

Just for you gearhead.

614streets SBC >Gearhead's BBF , why did this guy by a japanese car? WAT? Wait. NM.

:D J/K

/rant

Ouch, your definitley not a happy camper today!

Ouch, your definitley not a happy camper today!

last night was rough....coffee and then a few drinks don't mix.

although in terms of Po-Po I owe a thank you to the one that let me go around dinner time last night.

made a left turn, car in front then decided to swing into a parking lot last minute with no signal and jammed on his breaks. I wasn't on his ass, but I wasn't in "anticipation mode" so I had to swerve left around him, and while in 2nd, so I gunned it around him and laid on my horn. I then looked up and saw the cop coming out of another drive on the right.....as I kept the pedal down to make it through the light he was at as it turned yellow :o

I seriously waited for him to come out behind me......he saw me look right at him so I think he felt his nasty look was warning enough and turned the other way.

I agree with not having as many State Highway Patrols btw rt3 and easton on 270. Ted Strickland captained the huge failboat that is our state budget. Huge deficit brought on by the dems. Now its like hes sending his cronies out to write enough tickets to get us out of the hole.

Cock sucking faggot licker.

You people dont get it. The Dems care about you the tax payer. You have to look at this in a different light. Every democrat knows that you cant decide for yourself how to spend your money, lets face it, your too dumb. You have to accept the help that is being given by the Mayor, the Governor, the President, and Congress, since all of them are Dems they know what is best for you. Just give in and accept you need them. Within a few years of their help, you will end up like the minority groups that are too scared not to vote for the Dems.