10 most ticketed cars

1972mike

I'm always interested to see what they did to come up with those statistics, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Is it based on the total number of tickets written by vehicle or are they taking vehicle production into account and saying that it's a percent of owners? For instance are they saying that there were say 12,000 (out of the air so don't question this number I know it's wrong) tickets written to H2's which is more than any other car? Or are they saying that there were 12,000 tickets written out of 60,000 H2's on the road and that percentage is more than any other car?

I've seen some of the "most stolen cars" done based on the percentage thing which I think gives a false impression. It'd also be that much more impressive for the 2 AMG cars if it's just based on pure volume since they're a lower production car and there just aren't as many out on the road.

Still think we won't need a radar detector for our trip this weekend after seeing two AMG cars on that list?

:)

I'm always interested to see what they did to come up with those statistics, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Is it based on the total number of tickets written by vehicle or are they taking vehicle production into account and saying that it's a percent of owners? For instance are they saying that there were say 12,000 (out of the air so don't question this number I know it's wrong) tickets written to H2's which is more than any other car? Or are they saying that there were 12,000 tickets written out of 60,000 H2's on the road and that percentage is more than any other car?

I've seen some of the "most stolen cars" done based on the percentage thing which I think gives a false impression. It'd also be that much more impressive for the 2 AMG cars if it's just based on pure volume since they're a lower production car and there just aren't as many out on the road.

Still think we won't need a radar detector for our trip this weekend after seeing two AMG cars on that list?

:)

you do what you want, but my time behind the wheel will be spend at 7 over the limit. I still think in the wide open spaces we'll be in that we'd need a laser jammer to have any sort of chance.

5. Buick Park Avenue

While Buick has recently begun to increase the oomph in their cars, the now- discontinued Park Avenue helped solidify the brand's image as cars for the senior set. No wonder Park Avenue drivers tend not to get very many tickets.

:lol: this makes my day better