Say it aint so, A-ROD!

OSUGT

Let them all do it, with out scoring or no hitters the game is unwatchable on TV almost. HD makes it a bit better to watch. In person is totally different. Let them hit 50 HR a season and have 14-12 games. It's their body and they can afford the health care. The Gov't should not be using resources to speak with theses guys. Our economy is bad enough, and they need all the time they have focusing on that. I'd like to fucking shoot any congressman interviewing these fucks and not showing up to vote on shit about the economy. Oh it makes me so hot that DC even talks about this shit. Let the fucking owners handle it.

Ben,

I'm with you about the DC thing. It's none of their business. Just like it's none of their business what I listen to on the radio. (Fairness Doctrine)

I still have mixed feelings on the whole steroid thing. Yes, it's their body, but it just seems wrong not to accomplish things naturally.

Then test them daily (even on the off season) on the owners dime and if they are positive, gone for lifetime like Pete Rose. I don't care what it costs the owner they can afford it, drive one less Rolls Royce. Stay the fuck away from DC except the Nationals and who they are playing at home that day. :)