Any Interest?

KillJoy

Is there any interest here in Baby Stuff?

We have a crib and a glider w/ ottoman that are no longer used, and a large assortment of infant / toddler toys as well.

Prices are cheap cheap cheap! Just checking here before we look into Baby Sales, Once Upon A Child and Garage Sales.

Lemme know!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

price and pics on the crib and glider w/ottoman? I guess i should start getting stuff like this. also is the crib still avail at a retail store? i'm trying to find a matching set for my twins, so yea.

The Crib and Glider do match. They are a light maple color. The crib is disassembled :( The ONLY bad thing about it this, when our daughter finally found out she had chompers AND could stand, she used her teeth to take a bit of the finish off of the top on the front rail. The Crib is convertible to a FULL. Rails are needed for this. Both were purchased from Babies R Us. The Crib was almost $300 and the Glider / Ottoman was about $250. The Glider's coushion has a few stains (we have not attempted to clean). A Mattress is included w/ the Crib.

If BOTH are wanted, $150 would take ALL THREE items.

KillJoy

The Crib is similar to this (in a light maple color):

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3413078dt.jpg

The Glider is a glider in the same color w/ a green/olive cushion. The Ottoman matches it.

KillJoy

Give me a bit, and yes.

KillJoy

PS - The Crib is disassembled.

No big deal if it is disassembled. I know my wife will want to see the color though. Same with the glider. We already bought a crib, but we went with a cheery wood which doesn't match anything, and we would really like one that converts into the bed.

Thanks.

No big deal if it is disassembled. I know my wife will want to see the color though. Same with the glider. We already bought a crib, but we went with a cheery wood which doesn't match anything, and we would really like one that converts into the bed.

Thanks.

The pic above is the style of the Crib. I have a cellphone pic of the Glider / Color.

Cell Phone Number?

KillJoy