13b and nitrous?

Wonderboy

Guest Removed
Im putting a 75 shot on my honda for fun..I heard it makes vtec even more like a sweet supercharger that doesnt work.

we was smacking a 1.5 with 100 shot...made a nice hole in the block when it hit it to low;)

Ok. New question. How hard to swap a v8 into an 86' rx7? Im only asking these questions because Im considering buying the car my buddy has for sale. (listed in the corral) The car is pretty neato as is but, is definately lacking power. I probably wont buy it but I like tossing around ideas.

Guest Removed

granny speed shop it think it is...but anyway, im sure the kit is pricey and 700 bucks for the front motor mount and trans cross member.

or if you have some fab skill you could make your own kit to install it. after looking at neonkillers, it wouldnt be to hard to make something up...

p.s. cash bribe's work well with me...;)

granny speed shop it think it is...but anyway, im sure the kit is pricey and 700 bucks for the front motor mount and trans cross member.

or if you have some fab skill you could make your own kit to install it. after looking at neonkillers, it wouldnt be to hard to make something up...

p.s. cash bribe's work well with me...;)

Haha, if this unlikely scenario becomes reality I would most definitely need your assistance.