Knock knock

Mensan

*Referring back to the thread this is based off of*, I would also answer the door at that time of night with my gun if it was a black guy.

Or a Mexican.

Or a Jew.

Or a 18 year old chick.

I live in a nice neighborhood and I could care less what ethnicity is knocking on my door anytime after 9pm if I am not expecting someone they will be greated by a huge man holding a weapon. If they are lost or scoping my house out they will know that I am not there best target.

Guest Removed
*Referring back to the thread this is based off of*, I would also answer the door at that time of night with my gun if it

was a 18 year old chick.

only because she's there to say

" the baby is yours" :p

We don't use our front door. So, anyone who knows us, will either call as they show up or will knock at the front door and then goto the garage. The dogs generally goto the front doors (mostly glass) with brutal fury (they have a spot on the black cover to lift, look out, and scare people). I've, on more than one occasion, gone to the door, looked out and at the person(s), didn't recognize them, replaced the cover and walked back to the couch and sat down. I figure, with the dogs going ballistic and my obvious uninterest, :D they'll get the point and leave on their own.