Looking for a job, go figure.

Mattsn2o281

I'm wanting to get into some type of construction field, i'd like to get into running heavy equipment actually. I have some very limited background in poured walls and i've helped friends here and there bust up concrete in driveways, walks, lots etc, as well as some pit digging. i've ran a bobcat, a mini excavater, and i can drive heavy trucks, although i've never had a cdl. i would just need a slight refresher, and am quite sure i can pick up and learn any piece of equip with ease. Anyone who knows anyone hiring, give me a shout.

Just in case, i also have a mechanical background, both automotive and diesel, and 5 years in transportation management if any one knows anything in those respective fields. I'm looking to get into a job that is going to be around, and a company that i can settle down with. I've got twins on the way and i have to get something serious going, this side job stuff just wont cut it.

Thanks,

Matt