Possible next gen iPhone

Putty

I like

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/2009/02/custom_1234270253798_iPhone_3.png

"The new iPhone 3G will be offered at the same prices as it is now, the analyst said, but have some new features, including a higher-resolution touchscreen of 720-by-480, a video camera and come with either 16 or 32 gigabytes of flash memory. The current model does not include a video camera and comes with either 8 or 16 GB of flash memory."

Edited by Putty

Guest tbutera2112
Said to launch in June...^^^^LMAO!!!

ide be so pissed if i was one of the people who waited in lines and shit and dropped wads of cash on an iphone and then they put this thing out in june

ide be so pissed if i was one of the people who waited in lines and shit and dropped wads of cash on an iphone and then they put this thing out in june

I'm pissed I got the 3g last month and now I have to buy this thing..

Guest tbutera2112
$199 is hardly a wad of cash....

i thought they were more than that? and there was a lot of people who spent more than retail on them too...like the douches who were buying peoples spots in line for 800 dollars or whatever like in that one video

i thought they were more than that? and there was a lot of people who spent more than retail on them too...like the douches who were buying peoples spots in line for 800 dollars or whatever like in that one video

that happened when it was first released.

Yes, that happened. The 199 299 was for new customers. Existing custs paid the prices you are talking about.

Hope you dont drop it.

The phone or soap?