Sirius Filing Bankruptcy

Wease

Bankruptcy doesn't mean it goes away.

Chapter 11 bankruptcy is just re-organization protection. It happens all the time. Marvel Comics filed Chapter 11 in the late 90's. They're still around... bigger than ever.

Yeah look at Donald fucking Trump. He annoys me and his tower in Vegas is stupid and ugly. The tower in Chicago is pretty sweet looking though. He still annoys me

good.....fuck sirius radio.... i had a subscription with them for a year, their shitty receiver stopped working after 6 months, and they refused to even switch my subscription over to a new receiver if i bought one, those slimy fucks...paid up front for a year, got 6 months of service and a swift kick in the ass

That sucks. My sat radio has worked flawlessly since I bought it about 5yrs ago. That's pretty fucked up they wouldn't swap you to a new receiver. That's seems a little weird.

The only thing Sirius is good for is Stern. The sound quality of sat radio is not awesome. Sounds grainy, tin-y etc. I have had it 3 different times, 2 aftermarket units, one oem built in unit and it always sounds the same. CD quality is much better. I would like to hear anyones sat radio that says otherwise...

Not a problem with XM. I don't have the tiny, grainy, far away sound. Neither has anyone else I know. How did you have yours hooked up?

I generally like my Sirus XM radio on my truck. The only thing that I can think of that really annoys me is when I'm driving on the North side of a tall building and the signal gets blocked. They really should implement some type of buffer system so that doesn't happen.

The only thing Sirius is good for is Stern. The sound quality of sat radio is not awesome. Sounds grainy, tin-y etc. I have had it 3 different times, 2 aftermarket units, one oem built in unit and it always sounds the same. CD quality is much better. I would like to hear anyones sat radio that says otherwise.

With that said, I really hope they don't go away for 2 years. Stern's contract is up then, so they can die then if they want.

wow, my sirius unit sound 1000x better than terestrial radio.... are you using the FM adapter or an AUX port? when I used the radio deal, it sucked... now it's great

good.....fuck sirius radio.... i had a subscription with them for a year, their shitty receiver stopped working after 6 months, and they refused to even switch my subscription over to a new receiver if i bought one, those slimy fucks...paid up front for a year, got 6 months of service and a swift kick in the ass

That's BS.

I have:

- Switched from one bad receivor to a different unit, no issue at all, no charge

- Got rid of a working unit, and switch my 2nd to an OEM unit. Again, no charge.

I honestly don't believe you. I pay every 3 months. And you can say "blah blah blah I am telling the truth blah blah blah." I work in a service industry, and have seen customers give the same blah blah blah, and after researching, they left out a significant detail that doesn't make it true. Just like you are.

We'll see.. I hope not though. I really like sirius radio, and I bought a ton of shares really cheap... Maybe that guy in the article will buy them. I'd really hate going back to regular radio.... 10 minutes of songs for 20 minutes of ads sucks.

You better dump that stock faster than this chick Stacy after I get my weekly BJ.