Tomorrow Wind gust

armin922

Tomorrow is trash day in my complex. Great.

Seriously people, tie your trash cans to something, or at least paint your address on them.

Also, don't park your cars under any questionable trees. I remember the last one of these that came through totaled quite a few cars with falling limbs.

Seriously people, tie your trash cans to something, or at least paint your address on them.

Also, don't park your cars under any questionable trees. I remember the last one of these that came through totaled quite a few cars with falling limbs.

Ummm, gapwise + lease = no more lease ;)

I suppose that's true. Maybe I'll go park my oldass truck under the shittiest tree I can find, it's got full coverage. I imagine the powersteering pump wouldn't be an issue anymore :).

LOL. Can they claim insurance fraud when its caused by a natural event? i.e you parked your car under a group of rotting trees 20 miles from your house on purpose??

The so-callled "wind" is just a global conspiracy to get you to hide for an hour in your homes. Ducking and covering in paralyzing fear, as government agents from Chussia (the new red threat) tap into water facilities, and deposit a sarin derivative that rather than attempt to break your nervous system, only causes gastral cramps of the like you've never felt, nor ever dared imagine. Only by causing you to shit out most of your intestinal system linings, would they have enough time to break into your homes (while you lye on the bathroom floor, doubled over, helplessly spewing the unspeakable all over your wifes newly purchased bathroom decorations) and take the lint liners out of every midwestern dryer. Why lint liners ? I'll tell you why you fucking morons, cause in each slat of lint lay the bundled remains of every piece of clothing you own, or have ever owned ... and not just you ... every damn person in your house. By taking the wadded collection of garments out of your dryer, they now have unfettered access to your intermolded epidermal remains. But why would the seemingly peaceful peoples of the "The Users Republicalish Of Chussia" want to do with your DNA ? To make clones you fucking retards.

After Chussia has your DNA, they will continue their, till recent, secret takeover of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and other health related conglomerates, ceasing the production of many needed, and prescribed meds and devices. Now the only cure to your ails is to buy your own cloned organs from an overseas red giant. Which will be produced on the cheap, and thoroughly inflated to near unaffordable levels. Thus making our "comrades" very wealthy indeed. What would a bunch of commies want with money you ask ? Wouldn't you like to know.

The so-callled "wind" is just a global conspiracy to get you to hide for an hour in your homes. Ducking and covering in paralyzing fear, as government agents from Chussia (the new red threat) tap into water facilities, and deposit a sarin derivative that rather than attempt to break your nervous system, only causes gastral cramps of the like you've never felt, nor ever dared imagine. Only by causing you to shit out most of your intestinal system linings, would they have enough time to break into your homes (while you lye on the bathroom floor, doubled over, helplessly spewing the unspeakable all over your wifes newly purchased bathroom decorations) and take the lint liners out of every midwestern dryer. Why lint liners ? I'll tell you why you fucking morons, cause in each slat of lint lay the bundled remains of every piece of clothing you own, or have ever owned ... and not just you ... every damn person in your house. By taking the wadded collection of garments out of your dryer, they now have unfettered access to your intermolded epidermal remains. But why would the seemingly peaceful peoples of the "The Users Republicalish Of Chussia" want to do with your DNA ? To make clones you fucking retards.

After Chussia has your DNA, they will continue their, till recent, secret takeover of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and other health related conglomerates, ceasing the production of many needed, and prescribed meds and devices. Now the only cure to your ails is to buy your own cloned organs from an overseas red giant. Which will be produced on the cheap, and thoroughly inflated to near unaffordable levels. Thus making our "comrades" very wealthy indeed. What would a bunch of commies want with money you ask ? Wouldn't you like to know.

tldnr

but i tried to pour some anti freeze and chit spilt everywhere. Had to buy a funnel.

LOL. Can they claim insurance fraud when its caused by a natural event? i.e you parked your car under a group of rotting trees 20 miles from your house on purpose??

It is possible. Insurance companies have big departments that research all claims for fraud.