Tomorrow Wind gust

armin922

Its pretty sad when you have to get Gap on any car.

Not really, it just means you're purchasing a newer car instead of someones old used affordable car... *takes a breath* because not everyone has $20-40k in cash laying around and you know the car will lose value the second you drive it off the lot but you love the car so much that you are willing to deal with that and buy the car anyway because you have had a steady job and good credit and dont mind paying the extra money in interest and get gap to assure if you ever get in an accident your not stuck paying on a car you no longer have.. *and inhales*.

Not really, it just means you're purchasing a newer car instead of someones old used affordable car... *takes a breath* because not everyone has $20-40k in cash laying around and you know the car will lose value the second you drive it off the lot but you love the car so much that you are willing to deal with that and buy the car anyway because you have had a steady job and good credit and dont mind paying the extra money in interest and get gap to assure if you ever get in an accident your not stuck paying on a car you no longer have.. *and inhales*.

Thats what saved my ass on my civic

Listen, if I cared about all this serious internets business, I would attack you with the might and fury of a seasoned e-warrior and you would die a horrible e-death.

This kind of response means you care. I wind again.

FYI in dublin it is raining sideways. I can now say my 1minute 30 second walk to work from the parking lot made my socks wet. Not damp, dripping wet. My jeans are so soaked it looks like I was riding in the rain for 30 minutes.

Ohio weather does blow.. but to narrow it down Cleveland weather is teh suck. I'll take columbus sunshine over clevelands constant overcast anyday. Except for that one weekend in columbus.. the only weekend I had the z out, when it decided to hail fucking icebergs.

EDIT: yeah i just realized i said ohio weather blows.. talk about a nonintentional pun!

Edited by ZappBrannigan
i rox your sox

Yes but only because some of the shit you say on here makes me spit milk out my nose. Usually people who have the funniez on the web are the funny off the web.

Well, in that case ...

We should do lunch, I carry little jugs of milk with me at all times just for occasions like that.

I lost power last night at 11:00, still don't have it back... :(

So you're ... using ... your mind ... to ... post this ?

*Bows down to super admin*