Might be trading for this car

SLOWLX

It says it needs a crank angle sensor to run if it doesnt run how do i not know the enigne isnt blown How hard is it to put one in?and its a 1st gen motor in a 2g car so what do look for to buy one then I found this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Eclipse-Talon-Laser-2-0-Black-Cam-Angle-Sensor-CAS-1g_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ370145573487Help me out guys http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1026791013.html

From previous experience with those kind of cars, they always need more than just one or two parts. Usually its "you just need this part and it will run 100%" but in reality its usually "you need this part to start the car. Then you need this part to keep the car running. After you get this part, you might want to buy this part to keep the car from overheating and etc." I say skip it and look some more.

Guest Removed
From previous experience with those kind of cars, they always need more than just one or two parts. Usually its "you just need this part and it will run 100%" but in reality its usually "you need this part to start the car. Then you need this part to keep the car running. After you get this part, you might want to buy this part to keep the car from overheating and etc." I say skip it and look some more.

that who it goes..just went thru that with this integra :o

you can still run a compression test even though it will not run

true.