Home Defense

Drewhop

Puttys post made me do a little searching and found this. Pretty Interesting.

http://www.downrange.tv/bestdefense/wall-penetration.htm

Second video had some good stuff but 2:08 into the video made me LOL

Who here actually has a home defense plan. Dont need details (unless you dont mind discussing it)

i dont now, but i have been thinking about it, they make ''high density'' drywall stuff is tuff as hell and i thought it would make good to sheet one side of certain walls, depends on a homes layout and what not but if you knew which walls were hung with it it might help to your advantage in case of a robbery.... maybe double layer walls of which you wanted to use as a safe room..... just some ideas ive been thinking of, not sure what loads it will stop and what not but its in thought process..... when i build new house i plan on buying some sheets and hanging it on some fake walls out in yard and using it to plink on to find what works and what doesnt

Second video had some good stuff but 2:08 into the video made me LOL

I don't know if you've ever been around when one of those dry-chemical ones got set off, but that stuff is HORRID. My Brother and I were at a shoot where someone brought a few out. I pegged one with the Garand when the wind was going the wrong way, and man, that shit is nasty. Not CS-type bad, but enough of it is definitely gonna give the guy burning eyes and trouble breathing.