94 Trans Am $3500

Adam

94 Pontiac Trans Am for sale

161,000 miles as of 2/19/09. lt1 5.7 with a t56 six speed transmission and a 2.73 posi rear end. Originally was a red automatic car but repainted black and a manual transmission was swapped in. Just serviced the car and at the time I replaced the brakes, rotors, belt, battery, and flushed the coolant. Also I have replaced the following within the last year; steering rack, ball joints, outer tie rods, shockes, alternator, door window motors, clutch slave, and master cylinders.

the bad:

passenger side ground effect is broken in the rear

typical driver seat rip

there is an oil leak either on the front cover of the motor or the oil pan

the dash pad is cracked in two places

the driver side t-top holder is broken but still works

there is a hole in the speaker grill on the passenger side in the hatch area

the passenger side headlight trim is broken on the bottom edge

there is scratches on the hood and bumper cover from where someone backed into the car in a parking lot and took off

the cruise control does not work (but I did buy a used cruise control module to put in it, which will go with the car, if I don't put it in first)

the good:

BMR strut tower bar

Pacesetter longtubes with an offroad y pipe

Borla catback exhaust with adjustable plates

a Morosoe cold air intake with a CRT intake elbow and airfoil

lt4 knock module

Mail order tune from Ion (madz28)

Sony mp3 player (model no. CDX-MP30)

4 kenwood speakers in the door and rear seat locations

shorter stick for the shifter

MB Quart 10" sub mounted in a custom Subthump sub box and a Subthump amp rack(amp does not go with car)

AVS tail light covers

year old Energy Suspension poly motor, tranny mounts, front suspension and front sway bar bushings

a custom hood where the nonfuctional vents were removed and made flush to make the hood smooth (I have never personally seen this done on another lt1 firebird)

$3500.00

Edited by Adam

Good luck with the sale Adam. How'd that T56 do for you?

good, completely changed the car for the better never realized a manual could make a car that much more fun

wut shawn complimenting a domestic fbody, hell hath frozen