Fuck cars -rant

Cordell

I am so tired of dealing with my fucking cars. So starting right about a year ago someone pulled out in front of my 98 Buick Park Ave Ultra, really nice car and I really miss it. Fucking totalled so I went back to driving my rusty super junk S10. As of tonight the clutch is fucked up, and I've been driving it with a broken body mount (not that bad). So while I'm inspecting how bad it's gotten I realized that the motor mounts are a lot worse then I thought and the engine has been hitting the firewall. Not to mention that it's leaking has gone from tolerable to just too damn much. I am going to have to give this thing up. So now what the fuck to do? My Camaro is broken too but that my own fault, and since I'm thinking about things that are my fault the fact that I can't afford another car comes to mind. FUCK!!!

cliffs: all my cars are broke and I fucked myself. I hate life.

Interested. Not sure right now what I'm gong to do, I'm going to sleep on it.

no big deal. hit me up with a PM if you are. The car is just sitting and he doesn't even drive it. I drove it for 2-3 weeks about 2 weeks ago when I was getting my car back together. I can get some pics if you want. It is a good little car though.

dam i must of pulled the body apart when we were playing tug o war...

fix that truck its a beast an its been reliable for you

The body has been broken for some time as I patched it up last year. I think it's just the clutch hydrolics that are fucked up, so I'm sure I could fix that. It's just the other problems that I am tired of dealing with.

Interested. Not sure right now what I'm gong to do, I'm going to sleep on it.

I know that engine inside and out as well... in fact, Mike (302 Powered) has my old car... and from the luck he seemed to have with it putting it back together, im sure he could help out too.

So I finished putting the POS back together today, thanks to my Dad for finishing it up while I was at work. Stupid ass clutch still doesn't work right, but it works. Went to replace the motor mounts and the fucking bolts spun in the frame. So the stupid engine can hit the damn firewall and whatever else i don't care anymore.

The best thing I can do is fix my Camaro and use it as my daily for a while, until I can replace this fucking ragedy ass POS that really should be in the junk yard. The irony in all this is that if some junk like this were to come in to work I'd send them away, yet I'm stuck with it.