In need of a DOHC VTEC Valve Cover Today ASAP!!!!!

DTM Brian

Had a customer come from Kentucky last night to dyno his car this morning. Apparently a bolt came off the engine somewhere and put a 1 inch hole in the valve cover. If anyone reading this post has or knows someone with a valve cover that he can buy today, please give me a call at 614-778-8984 so I can get you in touch with him. He needs to be on the road to Kentucky tomorrow.

The car is located somewhere in the south end of Columbus.

Guest Removed
Arn't B16 and B18 valve covers differen't? Let me know which one it is and I will get ahold of someone who might have it.

b series dohc vtec = all the same!

junk yard?

funniest post ever!

Edited by Removed

Guest Removed
I figured if the intakes are different on the head then other features would be as well

intake are only a little different b16 and b18c5 intakes and head are the same, the gsr intake had them butterfly valves in them, other wise they all share the same intake gasket(if i remember right)

Guest Removed
There is a H22 (prelude) DOHC VTEC

I'm guessing the valve cover would be larger than the civics.

he never said sohc, dohc b or h so i dont even know for sure what he is looking for!:confused:

Oh god let me grab control on this thread lol

I have a buddy with a B Series valve cover it will fit B17, B16, B18c1 and B18c5

As for the intakes the b16 and Type R have the same flange

The GSR is different

And the LS is different

H series valve covers wont fit onto B series neither will K series.

Oh yeah Steve was supposed to give you my number if he doesn't then just shoot me a pm

Oh god let me grab control on this thread lol

I have a buddy with a B Series valve cover it will fit B17, B16, B18c1 and B18c5

As for the intakes the b16 and Type R have the same flange

The GSR is different

And the LS is different

H series valve covers wont fit onto B series neither will K series.

Oh yeah Steve was supposed to give you my number if he doesn't then just shoot me a pm

Sent you his number hope you can help him hate for him to drive home like this, thanks Josh!

try slomotion i always see them having custom ones, they might have one laying around.

You're SLOW!

He told me that he might not have enough time to get the tune now and would have to get back to Kentucky tonight.

BTW this engine setup should make some good mid/high numbers on the dyno from what i saw under the hood :nod: