Traveling to East Coast

Conesmasher

So this summer, my vacation will be started with a wedding of my wife's family member in New Jersey.

I figure it'd be a great time to go sightseeing up and down the east coast.

New York City

Boston

.....and the list goes on

Does anyone have any suggestions on what we need to see on the East Coast ? Interesting sights?

Going with Austin go to Norfolk and Hilton Head Island. Did the same "east coast trip" as a family trip when i was 16 and they where my favorite locations. Norfolks amazing second only to Pearl Harbor in my book as far as military insolations I've visited/scene.

So this summer, my vacation will be started with a wedding of my wife's family member in New Jersey.

I figure it'd be a great time to go sightseeing up and down the east coast.

New York City

Boston

.....and the list goes on

Does anyone have any suggestions on what we need to see on the East Coast ? Interesting sights?

From New Jersey you can basically take a train to everywhere. What part of Dirty Jerz will you be in? If you go to Trenton you can take the New Jersey Transit train to Philly and NYC. From both NYC and Philly you can get to D.C. on a train and from NYC you can get to Boston on a train.

My cousin and her husband live in south Jersey (Vineland) and we always go up to Trenton and take the train to NYC. I don't recommend driving into NYC. Driving in Philly is much, much better.