Driving Schools

NWill

Google lacks the input of members of this board, and thier experiances with said schools.

I would be curious on this as well, as the wife is driving the V as the daily now, and I would like for her to be able to actually blow the carbon out once in a while.

Yes, I am drinking, forgive the spelling.

Google lacks the input of members of this board, and thier experiances with said schools.

I would be curious on this as well, as the wife is driving the V as the daily now, and I would like for her to be able to actually blow the carbon out once in a while.

Yes, I am drinking, forgive the spelling.

word. wish i could help, also interested in this info.

Tommy Byrn (sp?) and the boys up there at the Mid Ohio school are a hoot. Highly recommended and easy to get to.

When I did the advanced defensive course, it was just me and another dude that drove like a 90 year old woman. I had Tommy Byrne as my instructor, and it turned from me learning defensive techniques (I learned these real quick) to getting advice on how to improve lap times.

You can't go wrong with the Mid-Ohio school; those guys will learn you some driving.

Thanks to those who shared useful input. I told her to check out the Acura High Performance Course at Mid Ohio.

that's the one i did. those cars are actually pretty fun to throw around the turns. you also get to drive s2000's at the end of the day around the mini course. the instructors were a good group of guys