Stolen Bike!

Main3s

I worked for Trek. You can get a completely decked Madone for $10k. Add whatever gay shit Lance rocks and it probably didnt total more than 12-14k.

I dunno what your smoking because they msrp for under 9k. I work at a dealer now. His TT bike was stolen with retails for 8.5k. I can't imagine the bike of his that was stolen being worth more that 10k.

The bike was LANCE FUCKING ARMSTRONG'S! It is worth WELL OVER $15k to the right buyer.

I wonder what was so special between the Time Trial Bike to the Race Bike???

KillJoy

TT bikes tend to have more aerodynamic aids, weigh a touch more, and have less gears. The racing bikes are closer to regular bikes, but are as light as possible since he spends more time on it. Essentially the TT bike is all about going as fast as possible for a short amount of time, while the race bike is about maintaining a steady speed for as long as possible.

TT bikes tend to have more aerodynamic aids, weigh a touch more, and have less gears. The racing bikes are closer to regular bikes, but are as light as possible since he spends more time on it. Essentially the TT bike is all about going as fast as possible for a short amount of time, while the race bike is about maintaining a steady speed for as long as possible.

Is it possible this is the best response to a question EVER posted on CR?

It is up there....

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I wonder what was so special between the Time Trial Bike to the Race Bike???

KillJoy

This is the TT bike. The key is being aerodynamic.

lancettxlarge.jpg

This is a race bike. More geared toward comfort and being a light as legally possible.

http://www.roadcyclinguk.com/news/images/astana_bike_angle_hi.jpg

Also what REX said.