Not a better Vette deal in the country

nurkvinny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, no lie, I've contemplated calling the guy. I think it's a great price, but, honestly, that it's been so openly sprayed is what concerns me. I know what happens to Vettes on too much juice, you know? I'm afraid the car would fucking implode on me right in the middle of the desert on the drive home.

Then dont spray it on the way home jackass :bangbang:

Seriously, call this dude Tilley!

EDIT: FRC not a real Z06 but still ballin!

Edited by Antwon

Then dont spray it on the way home jackass :bangbang:

Seriously, call this dude Tilley!

+1

DO IT

its only $14k mane

If I had my rx8 sold i'd be calling him (serious)

Thats pocket change for u tilley and if you bring it back and figure u dont like it i bet there would be ppl around here wanting to buy it up in a heartbeat

LOL, no lie, I've contemplated calling the guy. I think it's a great price, but, honestly, that it's been so openly sprayed is what concerns me. I know what happens to Vettes on too much juice, you know? I'm afraid the car would fucking implode on me right in the middle of the desert on the drive home.

Well Id wait to drive back through the mountains with a vette because theres still lots of snow up here at 9000ft +

If it breaks down on you, its all good, Ill come pick you up and get you to an airport ;)

Agreed with Austin - I heart the FRC look.

Another drawback on this car, for me, is that it's not a Z06, yet it's being made out to look like one. I don't like that approach - either it's a Z06 or it's not, you know? And, quite frankly, I don't care that it's not a Z06; I just care that it kind of looks like someone wants people to think it's a Z06 when it's not. I know, this is kind of like splitting hairs, but when I'm seriously considering buying something, then I seriously consider all the little things.

Also, I think I'm about done with the black-on-black-on-black-on-black-on-black look. Yes, still looks good, but, aesthetically, I feel like I want to go in a different direction.

P.S. Anthony, I hear you, but, at the same time, if I buy a car with the intention of spraying it, then I'm going to spray the fuck out of it, even if it's right out of the guy's driveway.

"Okay, well, good doing business with you, here are the keys to your new Vette, have fun with it."

PSSSSSSSSH...PSSSSH

"Umm, did you just purge the line?"

*nitrous switch engaged*

"Uh, okay, well, to get back on the freeway, you'll turn left out of here and..."

*WOT*

:cool:

Agreed with Austin - I heart the FRC look.

Another drawback on this car, for me, is that it's not a Z06, yet it's being made out to look like one. I don't like that approach - either it's a Z06 or it's not, you know? And, quite frankly, I don't care that it's not a Z06; I just care that it kind of looks like someone wants people to think it's a Z06 when it's not. I know, this is kind of like splitting hairs, but when I'm seriously considering buying something, then I seriously consider all the little things.

Also, I think I'm about done with the black-on-black-on-black-on-black-on-black look. Yes, still looks good, but, aesthetically, I feel like I want to go in a different direction.

P.S. Anthony, I hear you, but, at the same time, if I buy a car with the intention of spraying it, then I'm going to spray the fuck out of it, even if it's right out of the guy's driveway.

"Okay, well, good doing business with you, here are the keys to your new Vette, have fun with it."

PSSSSSSSSH...PSSSSH

"Umm, did you just purge the line?"

*nitrous switch engaged*

"Uh, okay, well, to get back on the freeway, you'll turn left out of here and..."

*WOT*

:cool:

El oh el......I love reading your posts on the interwebz Tilley :D

I wonder if this car has been in any accidents?

What would it cost to put in a lq4 and new trans?

edit: what would it cost to get shipped?

I shipped the Vette from Oaklahoma to Columbus for $550 insured.

$1200 for Lq4 motor with wiring and ECU, no trans. Gently used T56's can be had for around $1000 :D

I shipped the Vette from Oaklahoma to Columbus for $550 insured.

$1200 for Lq4 motor with wiring and ECU, no trans. Gently used T56's can be had for around $1000 :D

I wish i could get a loan... I need to just Save some cash and get something like this.

http://images.autotrader.com/scaler/240/180/images/2009/2/13/258/403/10511858603.258403162.IM1.03.240x180_A.240x180.jpg

I wish i could get a loan... I need to just Save some cash and get something like this.

http://images.autotrader.com/scaler/240/180/images/2009/2/13/258/403/10511858603.258403162.IM1.03.240x180_A.240x180.jpg

Ya that would be nice. I love white FRC's.....well I like almost any nice car in white lol

Or this one, but there were only 352 Speedway white Z06's made in 2001 and that was the only year for white C5Z's

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c313/chris_dean_2000/100_3012.jpg